what now?

As she runs to her room ,she runs into her mother "watch where you're going will ya?" "yea sorry" Beth walks away and get pushed in the back. "Ow that hurts" "well you need to toughen up". Gets up from the rusted floor and goes to the biggest room. "Wow". She scanned the area with amazement and began to see her own bathroom with a shower and tub. As the marble sparkled off the floor, she knew she was in love. "No this is my room" sam said. "What no.....MOM!" " omg shut the fuck up...have the damn room shit. Im taking a nap ". Sam left and beth went to take a shower "ugh nothing my cold water . Perfect . But still a hugh room". Beth makes up her bed and lays down and began to close her eyes.*ring ring *
"Ugh what is that" as she checks her phone, she sees its her best friend. "Hey babe" " hiiii i miss you already" " yea i kno it's going to be crazy." Beth texts as she yawns. "So when you start school?" "Oh idk hopefully soon."

She started to doze off as she saw sam in the doorway. "What do u want?" " oh nothing. Just you got to get what you wanted now it's my turn to get what i want." He smirked. "No no no sam please" scared sitting up as she began to scream. " oh stop that screaming. It's ok. I'll be gentle this time." He chuckles " Its not funny. I'm still sore from last time." " shhh shhh." Sam says as he walks closer. " stop please" beth says crying backing away. " come here." He grabs at her. She dodges and runs to the bathroom and locks the doors and gets in the closet . " beth you can't stay in there forever."

" i really hope he's gone." She creeps out the bathroom closet and unlocks the door and scans the area. " good he's gone for now." She walks slowly to her bed. I can't stay here." Gets her already packed suitcase.

------------------------------------------------------
Uhm so yea heres the second chapter and i hope u guys like it peace.