4

V-Nikiforov

❤    💬    ➡V-Nikiforov Its quite rainy today, but I love it :)

❤    💬    ➡
V-Nikiforov Its quite rainy today, but I love it :)

view all 3,090,000 comments
nikiforovlover aaaa I love you!!!!
jesus(chris)t it's not raining here wtf where r u
yuri-plisetsky Yakov is gonna kill u
phitchitkun it's raining here in Japan today too!
v-nikiforov try me bitch @ yuri-plisetsky
v-Nikiforov DM me? @ phitchitkun

v-Nikiforov: where does Yuuri katsuki live?

phitchitkun: I'm his roommate!! I'll give you our address, why?

v-nikiforov: don't tell him but I'm in Japan because I want to coach him

phitchitkun: OMG!!! HE'S GONNA BE SO HAPPY!!! YOU'RE HIS IDOL AND HE LOVES YOU!!!

v-nikiforov: is that so? ;)

phitchitkun: wait shit i shouldn't have said that, he hasn't said he loves you but I'm just guessing because he keeps denying it.

v-nikiforov: hmm. thanks!

Yuuri decided he had to get out of his room eventually, so he decided to go shovel some snow outside in the front. He put on a jacket then his shoes, as he got out of his room he grabbed the shovel by the door then reluctantly opened it but was immediately shocked to be jumped on by a brown poodle who looked like his old dog, "Victor?", he said as he was tackled to the grown then he started to giggle, "No. You're too big to be Victor.", he rose an eyebrow then came to realization who this dog was until his dad came behind him, "Ah, looks like our Victor doesn't he? his own is a fine foreign fella who's in the hot spring right now.", his dad smiled which made Yuuri realize who this dog was and who his owner was. He immediately ran up and ran into a few tables to make his way into the hot spring but he looked around and only saw old men the ran outside and was greeted with shock and nervousness when he saw no one other than his own idol, sitting there in his not spring, "V-victor..?", he said as Victor acknowledged him then smiled, "What are you doing here...", he mumbled as Victor stood up then smiled at him and reached his arm out to Yuuri, "Hello Yuuri, starting today I'm going to be your new coach~", Victor said in such a soft yet demanding tone it made Yuuri blush. Then. Bam! Black was all he saw.

Yuuri woke up about an hour later to see his sister Mari standing accross from him, "What... what happened?", Yuuri said as he groaned then sat up as Mari smirked and pointed next to him, Yuuri turned to see a smiling Victor next to him which made him blush and freeze in utter embarassment and fright. "Yuuri! You're awake, I'm glad!", he smiled then hugged Yuuri as Yuuri looked at Mari in a way as if to say ' help me ' and she just shook her head as if to say, 'nah you're good', she then winked at him and left to go back to her room so Yuuri was left alone with Victor until someone busted in the door to the living room, "Yuuri! You'll never--", it was Phitchit and he stopped right as he saw a smiling Victor behind Yuuri then took a picture of them together.

Phitchitkun

❤   💬   ➡Phitchitkun look who's here to see @ y-katsuki ;) @ v-nikiforov

❤   💬   ➡
Phitchitkun look who's here to see @ y-katsuki ;) @ v-nikiforov

view all 3,000,000 comments
nikiforovlover OMG MY SHIP
iceskaterslove CUTE
jesus(chris)t That explains a lot
yuri-plisetsky ew also Yakov said you're dead meat, Victor. good luck.
v-nikiforov try me bitch @ yuri-plisetsky

(( pls forgive me for the bad chapter also I took the photo of the rain today and just act as if the second picture is them in the living room and awake together because I couldn't find one of them in the hotel together rip ))