Transformers Prime: The new beginning

Transformers does not belong to me it belongs to the owners

i also added some of my own characters so if you don't like it don't read it enjoy :) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name Is Braceup a member of the Autobots and here is how my story goes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cybertron,my home planet i was born there and raised there. It was a beautiful peaceful planet. There was two groups on Cybertron one called the Autobots and the other was the Decepticons. Both groups were run by two leaders the leaders of the Autobot was Orion pax a strong wise leader who chose to take the path of his ancestors and follow the old laws. Then there was Megatronus a leader that was named after a great warrior he is powerful and follows the new laws of Cybertron but Megatronus wasn't as good he seemed he wanted to become a Prime but high council could see his real side and did not think he was worthy of being one. Orion Pax was first there to support Megatronus but one of the members of the high council noticed him and the way he was stood and even the way he talked. They all thought he was a true leader and should become a prime.

Megatronus was furious and from then on he hated Orion and declared war on all Autobots. War raged Cybertron destroying everything many Autobots and Decepticons died. Cybertron's high council members were all killed by Megatronus who renamed himself Megatron or to the Decepticons, Lord Megatron.

Megatron wasn't the only one to have his named change Orion Pax was on a mission when he found the Matrix of leader ship and
then forth was to be named Optimus prime.