|Thank You |2

Khoury cut the shower off and got out. He wrapped a towel around his waist and licked his lips. He had a number of things to do today. He hadn't forgotten about Chanel and her daughter. 

While brushing his teeth he walked inside his bedroom and grabbed his phone scrolling down twitter.  Khoury really didn't Fuck with social media but since he was running a business he needed a business page.

Khoury walked back into the bathroom with the towel still around his waist. He finished brushing his teeth and turned on Pandora. Chris Brown Who's Gonna started playing.

" tell me who gonna love you like me?  Who gonna touch you like me?  Who gonna fuck you like Khoury baby?  " he said as he put on his navy polo boxers.

Khoury was definitely a women pleaser in the bed. He made sure that if he liked you he would make it his priority to please you in each and every way.

Making his way to his walk-in closet he scanned for something to put on. He didn't wanna get fancy but he didn't wanna be looking like a bum neither.

Finally deciding on black polo shirt with some joggers black polo socks and his black Gucci flip flops. He place his gold earrings in and put his chains around his neck.  He decided not to wear a watch today. He grabbed his keys to his Range Rover and his wallet, phone and phone charger.

Although Ashley was his girl she lived at her own house. She didn't spend the night at his house or even came over.  Khoury never understood why but oh well not his problem.  Told you that Ashley had a few loose screws.

Walking out of his house and letting  his garage door up and getting into his Range Rover. He started his truck up and pulled out his drive way letting his garage door down. 

First thing Khoury had on his to do list was to go see Chanel Nem. It was 10:35 in the morning.

"fuck" Khoury said low as he turned into McDonald's drive thru. 

"Good morning welcome to McDonald's may I take your order?  "

" Uh yes let me get 2 sausages and biscuits with grape jelly and a small thing of oatmeal " he said looking down at his phone

" 6.88 pull up to the next window sir"

" damn what the hell did I get "

Khoury pulled up paid and got they food. He checked it to make sure that everything was in the bag.

Khoury pulled up to River Oaks Hospital killed his ignition and grabbed the food. He got out and started walking towards the entrance door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Chole sit still baby " Chanel said

" Ma ma? " chole said back at her moma. 

The way Chole looked at her moma was priceless. Chanel and Chole had been up all morning talking and playing the hospital said they would discharge Chanel today around two. Chanel laid In the hospital bed with Chole in her lap looking up at her talking an unknown language.  Chole looked up at Chanel with her glossy black eyes that they both shared alike. 
Chole reminded Chanel so much of herself. Chole didn't look nothing like her dad and Chanel was beyond happy about that. She loved the fact that they looked nothing alike.

Last night after Chanel got to the hospital ate she talked with Khoury for a bit before going to sleep.  That was the best sleep that she had gotten in a long time. 

A knock came from the door which made Chanel look over to it.  Her body instantly went numb and shut down.  The first name that popped in her head was Darrin.  Once the door finally opened and she saw that it was Khoury she immediately got some relief.