|First Day | 3

Chanel woke up happy as hell because today was here first day of work. She was now working on herself for the better.

" Hey mamas baby " Chanel said as she picked up Chole to get her ready for daycare. She found Chole a blue jean dress with some white sandals.

She put chole hair into two puff balls. And sat her on the bed whole she brushed her teeth and took care of her hygiene. After that she found a black t shirt dress with some white Rhianna slippers.

Yesterday Chanel had went shopping with Khoury's God sister Courtney. She got alot of stuff for myself and for the house. Chole got toys and clothes too. Chanel got myself a cellphone and a couple more items. She was comfortable a little.

Her scars had healed up. Her eye was no longer black her lip was no longer swollen. She was back to her normal self. Khoury gave her the confidence that she had lost just by helping her get on her feet. Soon she heard a horn blow. She looked out the blinds and saw Khoury's truck. She grabbed Chole and their things and headed out the house. She put chole in the backseat and she got in the front seat with Khoury.

" Good morning you look pretty " Khoury said as he looked Chanel up and down. This was his first time seeing her pretty big eyes and her pretty smile. Chanel didn't have a fat ass booty or some huge breast. She was slim thick.

" Thank you Khoury " Chanel said smiling

The car ride was Slient and then they pulled up to Little Flower Daycare. 

Khoury got out and so did Chanel. Chanel got Chole out the backseat and grabbed her bag. Chole saw the other babies and instantly got happy.  As they walked inside of the building they were greeted by this older lady.

" Hey my Khoury how you doing " she said smiling

" I'm good ma , how you? " Khoury said

" good good whose this?  Is this the little munchkin you was telling me about? " she said and played with Chole and Chole damn near died laughing.

" hi I'm Chanel and this is Chole " Chanel said smiling

" chwole " Chole repeated after her mom

" nice to meet you I'm Janice Khoury's God mom just come get her when you get off love " she said

" yes ma'am " Chanel walked off

They both returned to Khoury's truck.  The ride from the daycare to the shop was about 45 Minutes  Khoury didn't have a problem because it was only 9 the shop didn't open until 10:30.

"So how old are you " Khoury asked glancing over at Chanel

" I'm 19 I'll be 20 May 21st " Chanel answer

" Really that's like a month away. " Khoury said

" Yup. How old are you? " she asked as she looked out the window

" 21" he said.

" okay,  cool " she said and nodded her head Khoury didn't say anything.

" you have a girlfriend? " Chanel asked biting her lip

" Naa actually my girlfriend just broke up with me. Because she said that I want a family and she wants money " Khoury said thinking about the night before.

" Wow...  Sounds like to me she was just using you. I mean relationships are supposed to between two individuals who wanna be together. Who wanna grow together. Who wanna help each other and build a empire together. " Chanel said

Thing about Chanel she gave the best advice. She always knew exactly what to say but she never took her own advice. 

" I feel you on that " Khoury said