Back to My Homeland

~Chapter-1~

Jiyeon's P.O.V
My name is Park Jiyeon. I was born in Seoul and raised in Japan.I lived with my parents. But they never got along with each other. They fought almost every day. I really tired of everything, I don't want to stay here for even a second.

"Jiyeon-chan, can't you reconsider it again?" Sakura asked me. She is one of my best friend from my school.
"No, Sakura-chan. I'm really sick in tired of living with them," I said while walking back to my home.
"I think you will reconsider again,anyway, I will see you later," She said.
"Eunn, byee," I said then she went into her house.

I walked into the house, the first thing I saw was a broken glass and a plate on the floor.
Yup, another fight.
I tippy-toed and walked into my room.

I took my luggage from my closet and put my clothes into it. I took out a paper from my drawer and wrote something onto it.

"Umma, I decided to go back to Korea and live with imo. Don't worry. I already told her about that. Please forgive me for being selfish.
-Jiyeonnie"

I folded it into half and put it onto my study table. After that, I changed into my favorite white one sleeves dress and put some make-up on my face. I waited for Sakura-chan to pick me up.

A moment later, she texted a message to me saying that she was in front of my house so I took my luggage and walked away without looking back at the unpleasant house. We reached to the airport within an hour or two.

"Thank you, Sakura-chan," I said while hugging her really tightly.
"Don't forget to Skype me when you reached Seoul, okay?" She asked.
I nodded my head. "I will, bye, Sakura-chan. Thanks for everything," I said then went into the emigration.

•••

After a few hours of riding the plane, I finally landed on Seoul~Incheon Airport. I looked around from the plane window. I never know that Seoul is really beautiful.

I made airport stuff and went to the arrival hall. There, I saw my aunt who was waving at me from the waiting line.

"Imo!!!" I shouted joyfully.
"Oh my dear, you've now become a well-grown child. You're so beautiful," she said.
"Gomawo, Imo. I really love Seoul already," I said cheerfully.
"Arasso, let's go back home. I already enrolled you in one of the high school," she said.
"Already?" I asked.

She nodded her head and led me to her van.

"Imo, thanks for accepting me. I really appreciate everything,imo" I said and hugged her.
"Okay, okay. Let's get into the car," she said and went into the van.

•••

After an hour of driving, she stopped the car in front of a big elegant house. There was a little garden in front of the house. It looked very pleasant and beautiful.

"Imo, it's so beautiful," I said to my aunt cheerfully.
"That's great to hear that you love it already," She said while parking the car in front of the house, under the big corridor.

"Imo, can I walked around in the garden?" I asked.
"Sure, but don't stay out there for a long time , it's not safe," She said and went into the house.
"Mwoya? So weird," I thought then made my way to the garden.

There were different types and colors of flowers which made the house to look even more beautiful than it already was. I closed my eyes and felt the cold wind blowing to my face.

•••

Jiyeon's P.O.V
The following day...
"Jiyeonnie, Ireonayo! It's time for school!" my aunt shouted from outside of my room.

She prepared a lot for me like my bedroom, school uniforms, meals, and everything else which were totally different from my mom. Oka-san never do the thing like those for me.The only thing Oka-san prepared for me was breakfast and that's all.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands and stretched out my arms into the air. I yawned before I said, "I'm awake, Imo."

I got down from my bed and went into the bedroom. I tied my silky long brown hair into a high ponytail and did my daily routines. After that, I went into my walked in the closet and changed into the uniform.

I love the school uniform from here because the skirt was pretty cute with a little design on it where else Japanese school uniform was too plain and simple

I love the school uniform from here because the skirt was pretty cute with a little design on it where else Japanese school uniform was too plain and simple. After that, I made a side pony and put a matching bow onto it.

I went down after I grabbed my backpack from my study table. I saw Imo preparing lunch box for me.

"Come, have your breakfast and let me drive you to your school, " She said.
"Nae. Imo, thanks for everything," I said.
"That's okay," she said.

After we finished having our breakfast, we got onto the car. Along the way to my new school, she reminded me to study hard and beware of boys. That's already 20 times which
made me get annoyed.

"Give a call when your school finished, okay?" She asked.
"Nae, Imo. I will. So byee," I said and went into the school compound.

There were a lot of students looking in my direction. "Why are they looking at me? Do I look weird? (A/N: italic words mean the person is talking in Japanese)" I thought.

I ignored them and searched for the main office. On the way, a guy bumped onto me. "Aish, how are you walking?!"I shouted to the person while fixing my shirt.

"Mianhaeyo," a guy apologized. I looked up to him. He looked really hot and handsome also his eyes are really lovely. He has those icy blue colored eyes.

I blushed. "Aish, come back to the sense!" I yelled in my mind.

"Gwenchana, urm, perhaps do you know where the main office is? " I asked.

"Ah nae, you go straight and turned left when you see a roll of locker, then, you will reach to the main office, " he said with a smile.

"Ah,nae. Arigato,urm, I mean gomawo," I said.

••••

TADA~ The first chapter for this book.
How is it?
I have been planning to write a vampire story for along time. Finally, I managed to write it.
Wish you all will support me in this story, too.
Thank you.
~InspiritSL