~A Dream That Feel So Real~

》Chapter-12《

Jiyeon's P.O.V
The last thing, I remembered was a sharp object sipped into my neck. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't see clearly because the white lights from the ceiling were blinding my vision. I shut my eyes again and opened it slowly.

I found myself in a very unfamiliar room. I could smell a bacteria killer scent.
I pinched my nose with my index and thumb. I looked around and saw Myungsoo and SungJong on each side of the bed.

Myungsoo was burying his face with the bed while holding my hands which I predicted he was in his deep sleep. SungJong was sleeping while crossing his legs on the chair.

"Is it just a dream?" I mumbled.
Myungsoo made a little movement and finally, he woke up. He gave his sweet yet nervous smile to me.

"You awake?" He said in his morning toned.
"Yeah, where am I, Myungsoo?" I asked while looking elsewhere.
"You fainted while walking so I including with SungJong brought you to a nearby clinic," he said a white lie to me.

"Really? But what I remembered was walking with you in the woods and saw Shin?" I stated.

He sighed,"Don't think too much, you're not feeling well, yet. Wait a moment, let me call a doctor," he said as he pressed the red button on the wall.

"Myungsoo, tell me the truth, what exactly happened?" I demanded.
"I told you, you got fainted while walking!" He replied while raising his voice a little.

I could say that he got annoyed. I gasped and looked at the opposite side.

"H...hey? Jiyeon-ah?" He called soothingly.
"It's okay, Myungsoo. I'm fine, I didn't mean to disappoint you," I brittle.
"Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scold you," he said guiltily.
"It's okay, I understand that you white lied because you don't want me to suffer twice," I said while tears flowing slowly.
"Hey, if you are not mad at me, please look at me, hmm?" He hummed.

I wiped the tears with the pillow before I faced him. I faked a smile and looked at him as if nothing happened to me.
Where else, I'm feeling a little sad deep inside me.

"Mianhae, Jiyeonnie, I don't want you to feel guilty, that's why. I think you will understand me," he said while lowering his head.

That moment, "Nona, you awake, let me call a nurse for you," SungJong said as he got up from the chair and walked out of the room.

"Jiyeonnie?" Myungsoo called.
"Hmm?"

He didn't reply anything yet stared into my eyes. I flinched a little as I felt a painful sensation from my neck.

"Gwenchana?" He asked with voiced filled with worries.
I nodded wearily as I leaned back onto the pillow. He held my hands tightly as if I'm going to run away from him. I blushed.

"Umm, Myungsoo-ssi?" I called shyly.
"Hmm?" He sang as his eyes trailed down to my hand.
"Opps, Mian," he apologized as he rubbed his nape.

A moment passed, a doctor and SungJong came in. The doctor made some check-ups with a smile.
"Are you feeling well, Ms. Park?" He asked.
"Nae, I'm fine. I just feel a little weak and that's all," I replied.
"Ah, that's because you just recovered back from injuries, that's normal. Take a rest and you'll be discharged from hospital after I checked up you in the morning," He said.
"Nae, kamsamida," I mumbled.

I looked at Myungsoo as he is smiling softly. "Jiyeon-ah, let me buy something for you to eat?" He said as he went out with the doctor.

"Nona? You'll be fine, Myungsoo Hyung will protect you from anything," SungJong cheered me up.
I nodded weakly and fall asleep again.

•••

Myungsoo's P.O.V
After I excused myself from Jiyeon, I decided to follow after the doctor who was Samcheon's friend and one of our kind.
"Um, excuse me?" I called from behind.
"Myungsoo-ah, is there anything that you want to ask?" The doctor asked.
"Nae. Do you think she will remember about it?" I asked.
"Well, I can't say it definitely but one thing that I'm sure about is you better take care of her," He replied.
"Nae, Kamsamida," I said as he walked away and I made my way to the convenient store near-by.

I bought some triangle Kimbab along with some cup noodles. After I paid for it, I went back to the hospital.

I saw Jiyeon and SungJong chatting. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked while placing the bag on the table.
"Nothing much," SungJong replied.
"Do you like to eat something?" I asked as I hand her a triangle kimbap and a bottle of water.

SungJong took a glance at the bag that I placed on the table. "Hyung, why did you buy a lot of snacks? " he asked curiously. I shrugged my shoulder and sat on the couch with my leg crossed.

•••

The following day, after the doctor checked Jiyeon's condition and gave permission to discharge from the hospital, we decided to go back to my house. SungJong went back to samcheon's house.

"Jiyeon, you ready?" I asked while fastening the seat belt. She nodded and I held her hand with my free hand.
"Nothing is going to happen from now on," I said and drove away.

On the way, I heard a faint breathing sound beside me. I took a quick glance as she was sleeping while whimpering in pain.

"Andwe, andwe!!!!" She screamed with her eyes closed. I pulled the car over to the right side and stopped.

"Jiyeon,jiyeon-ah, " I called while shaking her shoulder gently. She opened her eyes and hugged me.
"Myungsoo-ah, I...Shin...." she said as gasping for air.
"Hey, hey, take hold to yourself," I snapped her out of her bad dream.
"I'm scared! Myungsoo, I'm scared!" She said repeatedly as sweats were forming on her forehead.

I stroke her hair gently while soothing her. "Hey, look at me, Jiyeon-ah, look! It's just a dream. A bad dream so, don't be scared, I'll be always at the front of you," I said carefully as I tighten the hug.

"Let's go back home, okay?" I asked tenderly and continued to drive again. I could see that Jiyeon was scared to get back to her sleep.

I stretched my hand out while focusing on the road. "Hold my hand and try to take some nap," I said.

She wrapped her hands around mine. "Gomawo, Myungsoo," she mumbled tiredly.

"Go back to sleep, we still have one more hour to reach our house," I said as she closed her eyes slowly.

•••

About an hour passed, we reached my house and parked my car under the corridor. I took a look at Jiyeon's side and found her sleeping comfortably while holding my hand securely.

I pulled my hand slowly from her grip and went out of the car. I carried her in bridal style with care as she was in her deep sleep. I walked into the house straight to her room and put her on the bed softly.

When I was about to walk away from her bed," Kajima, Myungsoo-ah," she moaned.

•••