~1~

Kobayashi's eyes fluttered open.

"Tohru?"

Tohru was nowhere to be found. In fact, no one was here.

It was usually lively in the mornings. Kanna would be getting ready for school, FAFNIR would be playing some Dark Souls, Lucoa would be taking a shower, and Tohru would be cooking breakfast for everyone. The amount of awkward silence in her apartment was kind of unsettling.

She looked at the table near the kitchen, and nothing DED a small sticky note taped to it's edge.

Hey Miss Kobayashi! Fafnir, Lucoa, Kanna and I went out to get groceries! We'll be back soon!
Tohru

"Oh, it's Saturday." Kobayashi thought. She'd completely forgotten that the weekends had come by.

Kobayashi opened the pantry and took out a bag of coffee. After it had been brewed, she put in a little bit of creamer and sugar, and stirred it together.

They must be having a great time.

...

The market was buzzing with energy on Saturdays. It's when Tohru comes the most often. Dozens of shops carried a variety of foods, drinks, and keepsakes. The quartet of dragons browsed the inventory, choosing valuable items not only for the household, but small items for themselves as well. Of course, they did garner up much attention due to Lucoa'a immensely large breasts. They also got quite a few stares as Kanna began eating bugs out of nowhere. Lucia explained that she was undergoing "puberty", but not even Fafnir and Tohru were convinced, so they just played along with it.

"That was fun!" Tohru shouted. Everyone else agreed withTohru statement, with an exception on the bug-rating disaster. Ironically, they'd found a market that sold fried bugs for a reasonable price. They'd bought a jar of crickets for Kanna, and she was very satisfied. Carrying bags of groceries, the quartet of dragons walked back to Kobayashi's household.

Little did they know of the dangers that would soon await them....