~2~

Venus (I had to make at least one villain character so I just made up one! Sorry if it's annoying!) slowly approached the Kobayashi household. For some time now, at least 3 months, she'd been watching this human and her little dragons for some time now. From what she'd seen, they were like a crazy, yet caring family. And yet, she still contemplated whether Kobayashi was a boy or a girl, despite it being totally obvious to others.

But, there was one dragon she had her particular eye on:

She had her eyes on Tohru.

For generations, she'd been enemies with Tohru. She looked upon the small apartment with a menacing glare.

"I'll be there soon..."

"To pick off all of you one by one."

-

She hid in the corner. Venus carefully had to plan on when to approach them.

First, she'd have to befriend them.
Second, earn their full trust.
And finally, strike them off.

She chuckled a little, and lick blood off of her lip as she bit it.

"I'm off!"

Venus trembled, hiding as quickly as possible.
Kobayashi walked with Kanna in hand, and a bag around their shoulder.
Once they'd left, Venus snuck up to the household.

Until..

"KABOOM!!"

-

"What do you think you're trying to do..."

"Come out Venus!!!"

"I won't let you hurt them!!" Tohru shouted.

"SHE..."

"SHE SENSED ME....?"

-

To be continued..

Sorry if this took so long! You guys really deserve some content after all this time..

Chapter 3 will be out in the coming days, and don't worry, it'll be a lot longer than this one!

And thanks for 11K Views..??
I only had one chapter in the story, why do you guys like this so much?????

But whatever, thanks for the love!