Emotions

I took one look at Holly, who was looking at me with an evil smirk on her face.

I grabbed one of my teachers pencils and opened my art book, i started off with a silhouette of myself fairly average border lining chubby, and write inside "newspaper cut outs" ...i will cut out words of newspapers that relate to me and stick them inside, yeah.

Then I'll add water colours to the places i have selfharmed...my background will be washed out grey representing the world, dull and boring.

I'm liking this...as i was writing notes Mr.Doma said with shock "wow, that's quite personal, are you comfortable with doing that?" i jumped-not expecting anyone to be watching me.. "urm, yeah but i don't have to show anyone in class right?" i tried to guilt look praying for sir to say 'no'.."well i was going too, but considering your case...we won't"
Mr.Doma bent down and quietly asked me if i'm okay or if i need help, so i told him i'm fine and i'm thinking if others. Bull shit.
That reassured him as he then went and praised other students plans.

The rest art passed pretty quick as i planned my art piece.

I was the first to leave the lesson, so i darted quickly to next lesson which was maths, eugh.

Maths went by quickly too, the work wasn't too hard today.

I made my way to the lunch hall pretty quickly too, i got the table at the back...like usual, i just sat and watched the large room fill with numbers of students rapidly, but then i stopped and focused purely on one being, harry.

Harrys and Hollys convosation came running back into my mind, i tucked my head into my knees.
Am i really that bad?

I started to have a panic attack, great.

Sounds started to muffle, i felt deaf.

I felt enclosed, like a blanket was covering me.

*blackout*

Suddenly i felt a warm hand holding my body which made me open my eyes.

I opened my eyes to...Harry?

harry let out a sigh of relieve followed by "you okay?"

I just opened my eyes wider in shock, he is so two-faced.

I pushed Harrys grip away then backed up - "what?!"

My tone must of taken Harry by surprise as his jaw dropped a little.

"Urm, the bell rung for next period and i saw you fall, then i carried you here to check on you, miss let me bring you in her office?" Harry bit back with a harsh tone.

"O-oh" i paused because i thought, i should be the overpowering one, harry is the one who threw it in my face only an hour ago!

"Why did you help me? earlier you were saying to Holly you are just pretending? An-and how i'm pathetic, is that s-so!" Harrys face softened follow by a "sorry" he then rushed off without saying a word.

___________________________________

Sorry for the short chapters, but i'm trying to get somewhere, i just can't find the words..haha!

Sorry this wasn't really a quick update either i have exams and yeah ..😒😒