04 | You and Jimin?

Taehyung walk towards his seat in class. He look at Jungkook and smile shyly. Usually Taehyung would kiss Kookie in the cheeks and smile so bright showing his perfect square smile. "Hey Bae you okay?"

"Yeah. Wh-hy?"

Taehyung curse himself for not being able to speak clearly. "Are you sick" Taehyung soon started thanking God for the question Jungkook ask. It was a perfect excuse. "Yeah I should of stay home today but I didn't want to miss a school day"

"I'll take you to the nurse"

"No I'm okay I don't need to go to the nurse I'll be okay"

Jungkook wasn't sastified with the answer. He ask once again and got the same answer. He soon gave up and just hold Taehyung hands. He noticed that Taehyung wasn't hot. He tried to touch Taehyung forehead but Taehyung push him away. "Baby are you hiding something from me?" Taehyung eyes widen, he was scare that Jungkook may know what happen between him and Jimin yesterday. In order to make Jungkook forget he kiss him. Jungkook smile between the kiss and then broke it. Kookie was mean so he didn't care much about Taehyung kiss. Taehyung smile as he successfully made Jungkookie forget. His happiness didn't last long because he turn around and saw the same teacher that saw Jimin and him alone in a room. He could see the shock in his face. "Weren't you with Jimin the other day?"