Brother's Best Friend (G)

"Do you have any plans for today?" your brother Kevin asks you, throwing a chip at you to get your attention.

"No" you laugh, picking off the chip from your shirt and eating it.

"Well make some. I've got a friend coming over and I don't want your girly vibes around us" he says, finishing with a handful of marshmallows in his mouth.

"Fatty" you mumble, grabbing the bag of marshmallows from him and plopping back down in your seat.

"And I can't" you continue, "I've got school work to catch up on"

He groans rolling up the bag of chips and standing up to put them away. You grunt, getting his attention, and swing the bag of marshmallows around, indicating for him to put them away for you.

"Lazy ass" he mumbles, grabbing the bag from your hand and smacking you across the head with it, playfully.

"Well can you stay in your room then?" he asks walking back up to you with a pouty face.

"Sure" you laugh, standing up to head upstairs.

"Thanks sis" he smiles, kissing the top of your head before going into his room.

You head up the stairs to your room, closing the door and locking it behind you.

After about half an hour of studying, you hear the doorbell ring. You walk out of your room looking across the hall to your brothers door. You could hear his music blasting, knowing that there was no way he heard the doorbell, you decide to open it yourself.

You run down the stairs to the door opening it.

He was beautiful. Breathtaking.

And he seemed to think the same of you as his eyes scanned up and down your body, a smirk dancing on his lips.

"A-are you here for- um.. Kevin?" you mentally smack yourself at how stupid you sound.

"Aw, you stuttering because of me pretty girl?" he smirks, stepping into the house, walking right past you and straight up to Kevin's room, without another word, leaving you speechless.

∆∆∆

"Kids! Dinner's ready!" you hear your mom shout up the stairs.

You close all of your books and head out of your room. Stepping into the hall, you collide with a buff shoulder, knocking you against the wall.

It was the beautiful boy.

Instead of apologizing, or making sure your were alright, he just kept walking. Before he reached the stairs, he turned his head around, his eyes meeting your glare, and winked.

You rolled your eyes, walking in front of him down the stairs, feeling his eyes burning into your bum.

∆∆∆

Grayson's POV

Damn this girl was fine.

I followed her down the stairs, my eyes glued to her sexy ãss.

"I made burgers for you guys. Everything you need should be in the fridge. I've got to run to the store so I'll be back shortly" Kevin's mom said, as if she were being rushed. Just then Kevin walked out of the bathroom.

"Did you get all that?" his mom questions him.

"Burgers, fridge, store, blah blah" he answers walking into the kitchen to make a plate of food.

"Oh hi Grayson" she says, turning to me, "I didn't see you there. Um.. help yourself to anything, okay?"

"Will do" I reply with an innocent smile.

With that, she grabs her keys and runs out the door, shouting a "love y'all!" before slamming it.

"I'm not very hungry right now, you guys go ahead" Mrs. Sexy says, making me frown. I really wanted an excuse to be near her.

"You sure, y/n? We have pickles" Kevin suggests, waving the pickle jar in her face.

So that's her name. Y/n.

"Yeah I'm sure" y/n answers, turning around to head back up to her room.

I walked back over to Kevin as he hands me a plate of food.

"Thanks man" I say, setting my plate down on the table. "You mind if i use your restroom?"

"Go ahead. Up the stairs to your left"

Turning around I run up the stairs, seeing that y/n had left her door partly open. I looked through the crack.

She was laying back on her back over the far side of her bed, listening to music through her ear buds while studying, the book hovering over her face in the air.

I slowly crept in, closing the door behind me quietly and walking up behind her. She almost screamed but I quickly cover my hand over her mouth.

She tensed under my touch, frozen. I took the opportunity to take the book out of her hands, and the ear buds out of her ears. She nervously laid her hands at her sides, trying to stay quiet, not wanting Kevin to hear.

Even upsidedown she was still gorgeous.

I quickly leaned down, pressing my lips to hers. She tensed up at first but soon melted underneath me. Her plump lips were so soft. Her bottom lip was locked between my lips, and mine between hers, like the iconic "Spider-Man kiss"

She brought her hands up to cup my face, while mine were on either side of her head, holding myself up.

As I pulled away, she tugged my lip between her teeth, smiling.

"I don't even know your name" she let out the cutest giggle.

"Grayson" I answered "but you can call me your boyfriend" I finish with a wink, mentally cringing at myself.

She just responds with a laugh, her beautiful skin reddening as she pulled me back down for another kiss.

∆∆∆

This sucks ãss. What is this ending? Kms.

Please message me requests! That would be fun I think 😁

Ethan or Grayson imagine?

I'll probably post again today so be ready 😝

💜 ya

-TC