the hunter

@Kat lefted the club scared and wanting to be safe at home but she felt she was being watched all the time she would hear him"I don't like people seeing what's MINE" her fear was so bad that she never when to that club for 4 weaks. Ruby had moved in to the city and she and kat met up a lot but she never told her about the guy and what he said. Ruby saw her friend was not her self and she was thinking they needed a girls night so she said kat would meet her at a new club that opend a few weaks ago and kat said ok even tho she did not want to go. They went to the club and about 3hours in kat felt free and went  to the dance floor and danced and peolpe stoped again and she went out side because she was hot. She was out side for 5mintes and the she was pinned and a cold pissed voice hissed"I thought I told you NEVER to dance like that in a club kat"the young man smirked"well looks like you can't follow orders. Even if you go to a diffent club I will watch and see if you are dance. By the way the names matthew baby but poeple just call me matt". Matt walked off but not befor kissing her and puting his hand in her pants and rubbing her, kat gave a small moan and he smirked again"your wet kat. He walked off and in to the club. Kat felt like she was just raped by a guy she didn't even know. She ran back in side and found matt talking with ruby and Jef she was scared then matt made it even scaryer when he hissed in her ear"you tell them about outside and I will fined you and trap you in a house and you will become my sex slut" then he pulled back smirking. Kat, ruby,jef and matt talked for an hour the matt said to ruby"I'm so sorry but I have to go" he got up and pulled kat in to his car and smirked"your traped in my car kitty what are you going to do" kat kicked him in the balls and was out of the car up on the cars hood with matt hissing in her ear"you just signed your soul body over to me kitten" with that he kissed her on the lips and got back in his car and drove away. Kat was scared and then her phone bizzed with a texted saying"meet me at my house Monday or get traped in my house and be come my slut yours matt".