Kidnapped For Love:August Alsina Love story

Kamille Is not your average person,you can call her a psycho. Yeah she has one or two friends, but she's not a social person she's shy quite and doesn't even talk, and when she does she says yes or no, she promised she herself she would NEVER EVER, speak again, you could call her Bisexual but she wouldn't approve because she knows that's not who she is, you ask why she's like this? Well it happened 7 years ago.....

~Flash Back~

I was sleeping peacefully in my room when I heard my door open

Dad- WAKE UP!

I was scared so I hopped up

Dad- awwwww don't be scared of me.. this may hurt....A Lot!! *laughs*

Me- p-p-p-lease.... Don't hurt me...

Dad- SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LAY DOWN!!

I laid down shaking...scared.. My step father... Was about to rape me...

Dad-TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES NICE AND SLOW!

I did as he said

Dad- *slides in me*

Me- OUCH STOP STOP IT HURTS!!!

Dad- *slaps me* BE QUITE BEFORE I MAKE WORSE HAPPEN!!!

It went on.... For hours.... Where was my mother at?? When he finally stopped he said

Dad- you better not say a word about this or that's your life...*cocks gun to my head*..... You understand me...

Me- y-y-yes

Dad- now how about another round
*Puts the gun on the table*

I couldn't take this anymore!!! I can't!!

Me- I can't!! I can't!! I'm hurting!!

Dad- does it look like I GIVE A FUCK!

Hears a knock at the door

Dad- WHO THE HELL IS THAT!!..
Be right back try some slick shit it's over! *walks out the room*

I silently cried to myself, I didn't even choose to have this life...why...why..
Wait..there's a gun.... No, you would never kill, your going to hell! But then again you could boss HIM around since you the one with the gun

Me-*stands up from the bed*

Dad- *walks in* WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

Me- n-n-n-nothing!

Dad- I SAW YOU GETTING UP FROM THE DAMN BED WHAT WAS YOU TRYING TO DO!!

Me- u-use the bathroom..

he grabbed my by my neck so hard I fell down, then he got the gun. Oh god.

Dad- ARE YOU LYING!!

Me- NO!!

Dad- I GOT CAMERAS AROUND THE DAMN HOUSE I CAN FUCKING SEE YOU KNOW *punches me* YOUR GOING TO PAY!

Me- P-Please!!

Dad- NO!

Them I kicked him and he feel backwards then I grabbed the gun

Dad-*laughs* your very funny Kamille, your not going to kill me... You can't.

Me- YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO!!

Dad- well I know that you won't kill me, your too much of an "angel" to do that.

Me- w-why?

Dad- why what?

Me- why do you do this to me.*still holding the gun to him*

Dad- because, my ex wife's name was Kamille she reminded me of you all I see is you in her, one day I caught her trying to leave me and I beat her so bad I almost killed her, so all the anger I had in myself...goes to you... So put the gun down now!! *charges at me*

I panicked to I made a mistake and..

*POW POW*

My father fell to the ground
Oh my god, I just killed someone

Dad-you just s-s-shot me Kamille

Me- I-i-i-know...

Dad- if I ever survive this... Your gonna be the one dying... But I know I'm n-not so you better not speak a WORD, about what I-I-I did.. Understand?

Me- LEAVE ME ALONE

Dad-*smiles* bye Kamille.. From your worst nightmare

And he died

~Flash Back Over~

From then, I never spoke about it or to spoke to anyone for 5 years. She finally got the courage to speak a little but since then she's been on complete mute, silent, you never even heard a peep from Kamille. But more worse happens in her life, and that's a promise, But why do these things happen? Hmmm I guess life choose my paths, but was it meant to be or a curse, maybe her father was her worst nightmare..
Read more to find out