Chapter One

Kamille Pov

I was laying down on my bed on my computer listening to my mom yell at my brother downstairs. I had two brothers, Ray, who was 17, and Michael who was 14. She was yelling at Ray at the current because he got another girl pregnant I guess... That dude is definitely a man whore, all he does is fuck different girls, then he one night stands them, and my mother is just trying to tell him that that's not ok, well since my step-father did that to my mom she's very, very strong about that.

Mom- GO UPSTAIRS

Ray comes in my room and slams the door

Ray- I am so sick of mom! All she does is yell!!

Me-*chuckles* yeah I know, one day we WILL get out of this hell hole!

Ray- preach!

Mom- KAMILLE COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!

Me- aww shit I'm next *rolls eyes*

Ray- good luck! *laughs*

I go down stairs to see my fire alarm mouth mother waiting for me when I say that woman is loud SHE IS LOUD!

Mom- imma need you to do me a favor

Me- umm ok?? And that is....

Mom- go to the gas station and pick me up some cigarettes.

Me-mama, I thought you were done with this!

Mom- Well I'm Not, hurry up before you get backhanded in your face

Me-*sighs* yes mom.

I was on my way out the door, I thought she was done with this shit! Do we stress her out THAT BAD?? And it's dark as fuck out here and she wants me to walk and get her a pack of cigarettes!

I was a block Away from the store when I saw this gang of men at the corner.

Oh shit what should I do?? They could fucking kidnap me! I tried to walk back but then I heard someone in a New Orleans accent call me

???-aye!!! Come here!

Dumb ass nigga think imma come to him! I walked away when I heard footsteps coming my way, then a tap on my shoulder,

???- going somewhere

I turned around and saw the gang In front of me with that New Orleans nigga in the front.

Me- look, what do you want?

???- aye no need to get an feisty at August okay??

Me- August? Is it?

August- what I just said

Me- yeah, goodbye!

August- *grabs my Arm hard* I'm afraid your not going no where.....

Then out of no where we heard gun shots

Other guy- shit! August there here!

August- WHAT? How the hell could dey be here man?!

Other guy- I don't know man! All i know is we need to get out of here *runs to his car and pulls off*

The other guys do that same then that leaves me and "August".

August- come on *picks me up bridal style and puts me in the car*

Me- August STOP!

August- *whisper* baby girl shut the fuck up! Your coming with me and that's final!

Then I felt a sharp pain in my arm

He stuck a needle in my arm, I wanted to scream but I could tell, this was our life on the line and I needed to be quite then I started dozing off

August- have a nice sleep...

Then I saw black...and that was it

August Pov

So I put "the girl" in the back and was on my way to California. We were in New York at the current. It's just something about her... Different...where i couldn't just let her go, so i took her with me to my house in California, call me a psycho, call me crazy, I DONT CARE! She's mine, all mine! But first I gotta get to know a little bit about herself, THEN, get to the work.... The dirty work :)

Her- where am I

Me- oh, I see you woke up *smiles*

Her- August what do you WANT FROM ME?! Do you understand that I have my family.. At HOME is waiting for me?!?

Me- well I'm sorry lil "princess" ya not gonna see them in a while.

Her- please!

Me- hey what's your name again

Her- why are you getting off subject?

Me-*stops the car* listen, I advise you to not have a smart mouth with me, IM the driver I got control, so if I was YOU I would do as I say before I get worse!

Her-*rolls eyes* whatever

Me-man you do not know what your in for *chuckles*

Her- what do you mean?

Me- ohhhh trust me you will find out later......

How was it?? Good? Bad?? I hope good. But I know it's boring, sorry about that promise it's going to get better in the next couple chapters.

But.. For now!! Help this book get more reads and votes please! Thanks!