Chapter 2

Sorry that my last chapter was short :/ Ill try to make it longer this time :)

 As I lay down and let the warmth of my blanket embrace me I closed my eyes and began to sleep.  Within minutes after I had fallen asleep, I heard an abrumpt slam of a door forcing me out of my sleep, I sat up and rushed downstairs to see my mother yelling out the front door at somebody. It was nearly midnight , who could she be mad at this late in the evening, but then it hit me my father. 

"Mum what's happening?" asked her scarcely not knowing how she would react to my inteacting with her when she was mad.

"None of your god damn business you tramp!" she said loudly making my teeth raddle

I just stood there alarmed at her words, not that these are the worst things shes ever spoken to me. I didn't know what to say, but my first instinct was to catch my father before he left. So I did what my mind told me too but just before I made it to the door my mother  slammed it in my face, the way she had earlier when it had woken me up from my slumber,but this time I could feel the pain rushing to the tip of my nose as it  brushed against the end leaving it red and throbing.

"Dont you get it you little mistake " she paused "he doesnt want you, why would anyone want a little whore like you as a daughter?" she questioned pointing her finger at me like I was an Item In a store waiting to be bought. Though her words stung and my mind told me not to believe her my heart was so raddled that it began to listen to her words more intantly, maybe I was just a mistake, does he really not want me? am all I  useful for is a whore like my mother claims? What am I??? all these thoughts came rushing in like a river as my mother continued to shout.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 13, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Spoken liesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें