dos

taehyung walked to his locker in a daze. he could still feel jungkooks cold hands on his chin and it made him blush harder.

hoseok watched as his best friend shook his head and bit his bottom [like the both of them] lip, the blush on his cheeks turning darker. hoseok was confused, why was taehyung blushing? so hoseok decided to ask him.

"hey taetae," taehyung heard from beside him and he jumped, he didnt know hoseok was here, he nodded so hoseok knew that he heard him, "why are you blushing?"

taehyung froze, was he being obvious? [not at all 🙄] "uhh, no reason?" taehyung cringed when it came out sounding more like a question than an excuse.

hoseok rose his eyebrow and gave a taehyung a 'do-you-think-im-that-dumb' look. taehyung looked away from his best friend and continued taking out the things he needed for the next subject, completely ignoring hoseok.

hoseok narrowed his eyes at taehyung, "yah! dont ignore me you dicknut!" taehyung gasped, turning to look at hoseok and slapped his arm with a frown on his face, "you shouldnt swear, hobi!"

a small smile grew on hoseoks face, hes so cute, hoseok thought. the bell rang above the two and they parted their ways once again.

-

taehyung stared at the clock in anticipatio, come on come on, just a few more seconds.... taehyungs leg bounced getting ready to bolt out from the boring lesson.

'brrringgg' the bell finally rang and taehyung dashed out of the classroom as if he got called down for dinner.

taehyung was standing at the front of the school when he felt someone tap his shoulder. he turned around to be met with jungkooks warm, brown eyes. he blushed and looked away, breaking the eye contact.

jungkook smiled softly at the younger, he was absolutely adorable. "lets go." jungkook said, grabbing a hold of taehyungs small wrist and walked him to his black ferrari. taehyung gulped as he saw the car come into view.

taehyung grabbed a fistful of jungkooks hoodie and stopped. jungkook, confused, turned around to face the smaller, "whats wrong, princesa?" taehyung looked away from the intense gaze the older was giving him and played with the sleeves of his sweater whilst mumbling a quiet, "i-im scared."

jungkook smiled at the sight of the younger all nervous. he really is adorable, jungkook thought to himself. "itll be fine, princesa." jungkook took the others hand and kissed whilst maintaining eye contact with taehyung. taehyung felt his face turn even redder and he quickly took his hand out of the olders grasp and looked away, too embarrassed with what just happened.

jungkooks smile widened and led taehyung to his car.

once they reached his car, jungkook opened the door for taehyung and buckled him up. taehyung, as usual, just blushed and fiddled with his fingers.

jungkook left taehyungs side of the car and ran to the drivers side, sliding in and turning the ignition. the car let out a loud purr as it came to life. jungkook glanced at taehyung and smirked, "hold on, princesa."

taehyungs eyes widened and he gripped the seatbelt tightly.

it wasnt before long until the sleek black car was zooming out of the schools parking lot and onto the busy streets. taehyung whimpered at how fast they were going, "j-jungkook, p-please slow down."

jungkook glanced at taehyung, seeing his small figure quivering in his seat and smirked once again, "and why should i, doll?"

taehyung was too scared to react to the new pet name and answered jungkooks question in a shaky voice, "b-because we could c-crash."

"well sometimes you should take risks, kitten." jungkook said but slowed down anyways, not wanting to scare the younger more than he already had.

taehyung let out a shaky breath when he felt the car slow down a bit. he turned to jungkook and gave him one of his famous boxy smiles, "thank you, kookie!"

jungkook swears his heart didnt just skip a beat.