(BONDAGE) Germany x Reader - Naughty Bitch

Before you ask me where I got that sexy picture, its from a Germancest Doujinshi titled Auction. It's R-18, and is quite hot and sexy, and I so recommended it. X3 You're welcome~~

Requested by XxAkemi-ChanxX and Walking-TVs!!!

~~~

(y/n) sat on the couch, arms and legs spread apart and chained, a gag ball stuck in her mouth as saliva dripped out, her eyes blindfolded, her wounds and cuts bleeding (some were new, some were not), her clothes ripped apart and bloody... How did this happen so fast?

Oh yes, of course... It's because she didn't obey her master, Ludwig Beilschmidt one week ago.

~~~

"Listen to me, (y/n)!" "Shush your mouth and listen to me!" "Don't you dare speak back!" "I dare you to call me an asshole again, i dare you!"

Ludwig pulled at her hair and growled.

"We've been through this more than once," he hissed, "don't make me do something horrible."

(y/n) winced and growled at Ludwig. "What will you do, make me run around Berlin for one day?"

"Oh, no. Something far more worse..."

"Try me bitch."

"You're the bitch."

Ludwig let go of her hair and scoffed.

He glared at her and went to the kitchen, preparing some coffee.

(y/n) rose her eyebrows in confusion.

Why did he suddenly just walk away and make coffee like nothing happened?!

"Forgive me." Ludwig apologized from the kitchen, turning on the coffee maker.

He approached (y/n) and kissed her softly on her forehead.

"I guess my work has slightly changed my attitude." He chuckled lightly.

(y/n) nodded and nuzzled Ludwig. "I'm sorry as well..."

Ludwig smiled and kissed her softly.

He chuckled and went back in the kitchen.

(y/n) sat on the couch and listened to music, and soon Ludwig placed a cup of coffee before her.

"Here," he smiled.

"Ah, thanks." (y/n) smiled back, drinking some.

Ludwig smirked and had dirty thoughts in his mind, unbeknownst to (y/n) she wasn't aware of the smirk on his lips.

(y/n) placed the mug on the table and leaned on the couch.

Suddenly, her eyelids felt heavy and she felt weak.

"L-Ludwig?" She questioned. "What... Did you put...?"

"Nothing, mein liebe..." He smirked darkly, caressing her cheek as she fell asleep on the couch. "Simply a drug..."

And soon, she was chained to the couch in Ludwig's room, just so no one would be aware of the prisoner he has.

~~

"(y/n), mein liebe!" Ludwig called, entering his room. "I'm home!"

(y/n) weakly lifted her head, her saliva dripping onto the wooden floor.

Ludwig caressed her cheek and slipped off the gag-ball, chains and yet kept the blindfold on.

He sat on the seat in front of the couch and said, "liebe, please come here".

(y/n), whose legs and arms were limp from being chained for a long period of time, limped her way to the German.

She tripped over her feet and landed on Ludwig's crotch area, making him smirk darkly.

"You must know me all that well to know what I want and desire, don't you?" Ludwig chuckled.

"Lud-" (y/n) said.

"Master." Ludwig interrupted. "Don't forget your manners, (y/n)."

"M-Master..." (y/n) gulped, lifting her head up facing Ludwig. "What do I need to do...?"

"Suck me please, liebe," Ludwig said, "I've been at work too long that I missed your actions. Your sucking, your licking, oh, even your gulping!"

(y/n) gulped and nodded. "Okay, I shall please you then, Master..."

Her shaking hands tried to feel the cold buckle of Ludwig's belt, and once she found it, she took it off and unzipped his pants.

She felt Ludwig's erection and shakily opened her mouth, sucking it softly.

"Ah, good job, mein liebe." Ludwig smirked and tucked (y/n)'s (h/c) hair behind her ear. "I might just give you a reward later."

(y/n)'s tears seeped into her blindfold, and they slid down, making Ludwig chuckle.

He bit his lip as he came inside of (y/n)'s wet cavern.

She swallowed and pulled away, a string of semen connecting her lips to his dick breaking.

Ludwig pulled (y/n) up by her arms and sat her down on his crotch.

She shivered upon feeling his erection press against her soft ass.

Ludwig slipped off her blindfold, her vision blurring but soon cleared up a bit.

He caressed her cheek and kissed her softly on her lips.

He slid his cock in her wet pussy, making her yell out in pain.

Blood spilled out of her as (y/n) clawed at Ludwig's back and hair.

He winced in pain and thrust slowly into her.

(y/n) looked down at Ludwig and sobbed onto his shoulder.

Ludwig caressed her back and rubbed circles to calm soothe and calm her.

"The pain will fade away, I promise." He whispered, kissing the nape of her neck.

Ludwig continued thrusting until the pain was replaced by pleasure.

(y/n) moaned softly in pleasure and she unconsciously rode Ludwig's cock.

They two turned into a moaning hot mess, sweating furiously.

(y/n) moaned loudly as she came, Ludwig coming afterwards, filling her up.

Their juices spilled out as they panted heavily.

Ludwig smirked as he kissed (y/n) softly. "Naughty bitch..."

"Your naughty bitch, I guess." (y/n) chuckled, kissing back.

"I'll let you go now."

"Okay..."

Ludwig touched her skin and smiled. "Don't mess with me again, or I'll go even further."

"Okay, Master..." (y/n) nodded. "I won't..."

Maybe...