Chapter 14

"I don't think I'm following what you're saying..."I said, looking at sasuke like he had lost his mind. It was always told to me that Kasumi had been with Itachi. So right now I was extremely confused about her.

"Nanami and my brother were not really married but they were going to one day but...." Sasuke explained pacing around the room. I looked over at Nanami and saw how her expression had changed into one of sorrow.

"I'm sorry, but I am still confused about-"

"I will just let you two speak alone, I am going to get the spare bedroom ready for you Yuka-chan!" Nanami cheered, while she and the three children left the room. I stared at Sasuke and he shook his head slowly.

"What about Kasumi?" I asked, not beating around the bush this time. He didn't look like he was surprised at my question.

"He never really cared for her. She was just a toy for him to play with until he met Nanami. She changed him, it was like suddenly he didn't want to do things that could possibly harm his childrens future. That stupid idiot!" He muttered, smiling sadly at me.I nodded my head and played with my fingers;this was very awkward.

"Does Nanami-san not like talking about him?" I asked, trying to break the silence that was consuming the room.

"No. His death is still all to fresh in her mind and she struggles just looking at her children sometimes becuase they look so much like him..."

Once again I nodded my head and this time I gave a small chuckle. Sasuke snapped his head up and looked at my with wide eyes.

"You know Jiro looks very similiar to what you looked like when you were a child. Well expect for the attitude part." I giggled, trying to to smile. Sasuke on the other hand was grinning like Naruto does and I couldn't help but smile.

"Well I hope I have the better attitude then!" He joked, walking over to where I was laying/sitting.

"I don't know about that...."

He looked at me with wide eyes and sat down next to me. I watched him very carefully after that, and when he looked at my protruding stomach, how could I say no? So he gentley placed he hand on my belly and smiled sweetly.

"I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry Yuka." He whispered, and silent tears fell down my face.