Chapter 3

I glanced out the window as the moon shined down on my face. I signed and layed my head down on my straw pillow. I closed my eyes and thought.....I thought about the things that happened tonight....or technically last night since it's past midnight.

I remembered the way the prince smiled at me. The way my hand felt so tiny in his, the way his green eyes twinkled in the light, the way his beautiful smile somehow made a smile slowly grow on my face. I smiled thinking about it.

The way we danced......the way he smelled woodsy and minty, weird combination but he pulled it off. I want to see him again, but I know there's no way I could, or would be allowed. Mother would kill me or laugh at my 'pathetic' attempts. Even if there was some way I could see him......I don't think it would be wise to talk to him considering I stole his crown an hour ago.

Prince Sebastian, I wonder what he's doing at this very moment...

Prince Sebastian P.O.V.

"I WANT THAT THEIF FOUND!" Dad slammed his hand down on the table, and everyone jumped at his anger. My father isn't a mean person, I mean he can be strict when he wanted to, but other than that he's a funny, kind guy, and when he's angry it means he could kill at any second.

"I know your majesty.....b-but-". "BUT WHAT?!" Dad interupted the trembling guy who was shaking as though there was an earthquake inside his body. "Y-Your m-majesty the theif got away-"

"GOT AWAY?!"Dad was beyond furious so I butted in,"Father....you need to calm down before you have a heartattack.....again."I said and his eyes wondered to mine; his usual green eyes that were full of humor, were now dark and murderous but they seemed to soften once he heard what I said. He nodded and then suddenly smiled," Thanks for your help....I was so angry I forgot that I switched the crown before the ball." He laughed as we all glared at him,"What?...I was playing it safe, which worked considering someone stole a fake crown."

Suddenly everyone laughed and I laughed along with them. Wow dad is just........bipolar? My younger brother read my mind,"Bipolar much?"He asked and everyone laughed again. Soon it was time for bed so I excused myself but my father stopped me,"We haven't had time to talk about the ball, so....did you chose who you like?"Dad asked and my mind wandered to her.

The girl with silk blonde hair, and beautiful blue eyes and she looked happy and her smile was contagious. But when I looked into her eyes, I mean really looked she seemed hurt, vulurnable, but happy; really mixed emotions that made me want to hug her, but that would be creepy considering that I just met her. A smile grew on my face at just the thought of her.

My dad flashed a knowing smile as tears appeared in my mothers eyes, they held each other as I grinned at them. "Theres one problem."I said and my mom beckoned me to go on,"I don't know her name....or where she lives." Just then a guard came in with a glass slipper,"Your majesty we found this outside the door." He placed it onto the table and I instantly recognized it from the girl I danced with.

I grabbed it and smiled,"This is it...it's what she wore, this is the key to finding her."I smiled as I ran out the room and all the way inside mine. Im going to find her...Im going to find my princess.

----------------------------------------------------READ NOW IM AWESOME-----------------------------

So I haven't updated in a while, but can you blame me, I have like 12 other books literally :)

So whatcha think....also this story isn't edited so there's like a billion misspelled words.

Anyway; Do you like it? What do you thinks gonna happen next...I think it might shock lots of you, or might not, so anyone have any predictions just please vote, and comment if you like it.

If you hated it vote if you absolutely loved it fan me