Chapter 5

He pulled back and looked back at me curiously. I stared into his eyes, as he stared at me. "Why aren't you kissing me back?" I opened my mouth to reply, but he continued, "You don't want to kiss me?" He asked and I quickly shook my head, "No, its no that."

"Then what is it?" He asked and I sighed, "Imthetheif." I said in one quick word and he looked at me confused, "Say that a little slower." He said and I looked down, "Im the theif." I said and he stared at me for a long time before he replied, "Why?" He asked and all of a sudden I started to cry.

"She has my dad. I had to, or else I wouldn't be able to see him again." I said in between sobs, and he stared at me as I cried, and then he pulled me into a hug, and I layed my head on his chest, since he was taller than me. "Who?" He asked and I kept crying, but I managed to say her name, "My step-mom."

He wrapped my legs around his waist and started to walk. Even though I was't complaining about this position, I still had to ask, "Where are we going?" He kept walking, but answered anyway, "To save your dad, and but her in jail." He answered and I gasped,

"But, she could easily kill him, if you send out a message to your guards to get her...she has a camera watching you guys." I said, and he frowned, and then he smiled, like he had the greatest plan in the world.

"I have an idea, don't worry, all you need to do is go home, and pretend everythings normal." I stared at him curiously,before noding my head and walking away.

It was the next day, and I was cleaning when I heard a knock at the door. I sneaked downstairs, to see mom open the door, revealing Prince Sebastian, and a whole bunch of guards, the king, and the queen.

"Good morning King Edward, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Sebastian." She said faking politeness, as they all walked in the house. "Good morning Ms., were here to find the mysterious girl at my sons ball, she left this shoe." The king said holding out my glass slipper. I covered my hand over my mouth, so no one could hear my gasp.

"Do you have any one living in this house?" Prince Sebastian asked, and she nodded, "Della! Stella!" She yelled, and my two ugly step-sisters, came in the room, eyeing the prince. I rolled my eyes at the two.

"Try on this shoe for the prince." Step-mom said, and the two nodded. Della took off her shoe, revealing a huge. ugly foot. I pretended to gag, as she tried to stuff her foot in the shoe. Predictably, it didn't fit. Stella smirked at della, and took the shoe from her.

Stella took off her shoe, to reveal the tiniest foot I ever seen. She put her foot in the shoe, and of course it didn't fit. She gasped and started to cry, as the guards took the shoe away. "Is there anyone else who lives here?" Prince Sebastian asked and mom shook her head.

Its time, I said to myself as I walked downstairs. "Mother, who's at the door?" I asked and everyone turned and looked over at me. The king, queen, and sebastian all smiled at me, and then turned back towards my mom. "Come here darling, and try on the shoe." The queen said, handing me the shoe.

Which I gladly accepted. I sat down in achair, and carefully took off my shoe. I then placed my foot in the shoe, and it fit perfectly. Everyone cheered and prince sebastian hugged me and then turned to the guards, "Now!" He yelled,

and then all the guards grabbed my mother, and sisters. They started to scream...and crie, but the guards got them, walking them out the door in handcuffs. "Now, tell me where your father is."