Author's Note 2

Heyyy did y'all miss me???

*akward silence*

Okay then.....

So......I guess this is the part where you all throw tomatoes at me huh?

I guess I kinda deserve it.

The thing is me (Astrid ) and Hiccup have been a little...well....ALOT busy with school. ...and we are truly sorry for dissapering, for about a few months now huh....

But were back...and well try and finish the upcoming chapter as fast as possible....for the sake of the Httyd fandom club!!!

Ain't that right?

Moving on.......I hope you guys are still reading the book (I really hope so) also we are holding a little contest for book covers....yeah ...well you see the book covers I've been making pretty much suck, so if you guys have any ideas for book covers go ahead and private message us☺ Don't hesitate please.....

So I guess the water is clear between us now?

......no?

*sigh* Well how do we make it up to you guys then?

.....okay if you have any suggestions on how we can make it up to you guys..then ease leave a comment, it could be a shot out or even a little sneak peak to the future of this story who knows...?

Actually I do. Hehehehe.

So yeah...I guess that's all I have to say☺. I wish you guys an amazing day while I go and finish my home work (bleh. ...) unfortunately.

And a few shout outsto some very considerate and supportive people throught these few months:

Jojo_Cipher

elmartir55

Black_Dawn_1

boundlessspirit

kate-vix

Yeah there are wayyy more...

So have a nice day all off you ....

Best regards from your

Dear beloved ○●●●Astrid ○●○●●