Bring it on

"MI-MI!"

"*sighs* its to early for you yes kayliee?" Marie says covering her head with a pillow.

"Its time for school! new school, new people, oooo new boys! come onn."

kayliee says bouncing around.

"can't we just skip today?" Marie asks annoyed.

"now come on you know momma Collins would not be very happy if she knew that you were trying to skip on the very first day." kayliee said oddly proving a point. "ugh fine give me a hour or so." Marie says.

"you girly chicks take forever give me some vans a tee-shirt and some skinnies and I'm good to go. kayliee says flicking Marie's hair. Marie looked at kayliee annoyed. "okay okay meet you downstairs.

*a hour and a half later*

"COME ON MARIE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"Marie yelled. She was annoyed about the thought of being late. if your late on the very first day what are people gonna think of you?"IM. NOT. READY! HOLD YOUR HORSES!" Marie yelled taking countless selfies in the mirror.Kayliee stomped up the stairs to Marie's room, opened the door and stared at her. "really a skirt?" kayliee said. "really a Nirvana crop top and shorts I mean you look confused about the weather at least find the one without the long sleeves." Marie said checking her mascara. "change the heels and wear the combat boots instead and then I will." kayliee said.

"fine whatever meet you down stairs and I'm driving I don't feel like having a life or death experience this morning." Marie said.

"whatever slut."

"good bye bitch."

*five minutes later in the car*

"WE WAKE UP FLAWLESS!" Marie and kayliee sing loudly.

"gahh your going to slow this is exactly why I drive." kayliee said to Marie . "whatever were here aren't we?" Marie says "yeah but I wanted time to scope out the people." kayliee said getting out of the car looking around. "whatever we don't need these people oh and my mom said for us not to cause any trouble...." kaylie and Marie bust out laughin which caused attention to them.

Kayliees POV

not cause any trouble. us? she must be crazy. momma Collins never failed to crack me up. you see my parents died in a car accident when I was seven Marie and momma Collins were the only people there for me I had no other family I've been living with them ever since she's basically a second mom. "I hope she really meant that as a joke because that's not happening" I said "I know right ."said Marie. "come on we need to find the welcoming commite."

End of POV

*15 minutes later*

"hello welcome to Roosevelt private school home of the might rams! I'm Sarah leader of the drama club and welcoming committee and I'm going to show you guys around campus."

kayliee whispers to Marie "is it just me or is she a lil bit too perky."

"very." Marie said. sarah took Marie and kayliee to their first period class and told them she would be back to show them to second period. when Marie and kayliee entered the room all eyes were on them including the ones of the most popular girls in school Jasmine and Ariyah.

"omg who are the new girls?" Jasmine said to Ariyah .

" I don't know I hear that their from Chicago you know the ghetto. Ariyah said checking her nails.

"I don't like them they don't belong here."jasmine said.

"class all eyes up here." said Mrs.Burns.

" we have two new students Kayliee and Marie. take a moment to get acquainted and then we shall continue. Marie and Kayliee took seats in the very back of the class room. Jasmine and Ariyah walked up to them and pushed the other people out of the way trying to talk to them.

"hello." Ariyah and jasmine said together.

"ello"said kayliee

"hi" said Marie

"let's cut to the chase why are you here?" Ariyah said

"ummmm......what?" Marie said confused.

"like why are you here did you transfer scholarship what?"

Marie began to speak but kayliee stopped her.

" were here to fuck shit up any further questions?" kayliee said with a slight attitude.

jasmine inhaled sharply. "no not at all" she said and then grabbed Ariyah arm and walked away. "kayliee what was that?you were the one omg let's go to school and make friends and you get here and do this?" Marie said irritated. "what she wanted to give me attitude I gave it right back and we are here to fuck stuff up word is that their the most popular and by week four we will be so they best be prepared." kayliee said getting out a note book and drawing. "true." said Marie

maries phone buzzed in her pocket. she took it out to check it without the teacher seeing. it was a text message from kayliee that read «lets rock this bitch« they just looked at each other and smiled.

this was gonna be a good year.

did ya like it? its not all that great but its something IG.

Alright Peace Out

The Original Misfit Kumori~