Propose Day

Manik left from college in the middle of the day stating that he has some urgent work and told them that he will meet all his friends at his place around 7:00pm for night stay as planned by all.. Nandini found it strange as Manik never left her in college, he use to drop her at home every day. She chucked all the thoughts and thought that it must be really urgent otherwise he would never do this with her. All Manan friends were looking at Nandini and observing her expression and restlessness. They were enjoying her state. All of them are aware about their feelings but these two souls are still unaware. Nandini was still looking in the direction from where Manik left in daze.

Cabir (Whispered): Nandini, Manik chala gay to tumhe bura lag raha hai?

Nandini (unconsciously): Haan

Cabir (Chuckled): Par kyun??

Nandini (still in daze): Pata nahi..

Mukti (Laughing inwardly): Tu use pasand karti hai na?

Nandini (absent mindedly): Haan..

All started laughing and Nadini got out of her daze or say Manik land and said "Nahi Nahi Mukti, tu kya keh rahi hai.. Woh mera bahut accha dost hai tum sab ki tarah.. Aisa kuch nahi hai.. Haan.. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.."

Alya (Teasingly): Accha agar aisa kuch nahi hai to phir to tumhe koi problem nahi hogi agar main Manik ko propose karun?? Bolo na.. You will help me..

Now Nandini was in a fix. She don't know why she is unable to say yes for helping Alya..

Nandini: Par Alya, agar tum Manik to propose karogi to Dhruv ka dil toot jaayega.. He likes you a lot..

Nandini thought that she avoided the situation smartly, but..

Dhruv: Nahi Nandini aisa kuch bhi nahi hai, main aur Alya childhood friends hai shayad isliye tumhe aisa laga hoga par aisa kuch nahi hai.. Alya agar Manik ko like karti hai to I am happy for them.. (He was laughing inwardly over Nandini's condition as all know that it was love at first sight for both of them but they both haven't realised it)

Nandini was thinking that how should she stop Alya from proposing Manik and then she thought and said

Nandini: Alya, tumhe pata hai Manik kitna gussa karta hai.. Jab usko gussa aata hai usse kuch samjh nahi aata ki who kya bol raha hai.. Tum ek pyari si doll ho, tum uska gussa tolerate nahi kar paaogi.. I think you should propose Dhruv..

As she said all his friends burst into fits of laughter. Nandini didn't understood that why they are laughing.

Nandini: Guys why are you laughing?? Maine kuch galat kaha kya??

Mukti: Doll tu kehti hai ki tu Manik ko pasand nahi karti par dekh tu usse kisi aur ke saath dekh bhi nahi sakti.. Bata iss feeling ko tu kya kahegi??(This left Nandini thinking)

After some more chit chat, all friends went back to their respective places and decided to meet in the evening at Manik's place.

Evening at Manik's place:

There was a surprise for Nandini and she had no idea about it..

Mukti: Kitni mushkil se doll ko jhooth bol kar alag aayi hun.. Maine aaj tak doll ko kabhi akele nahi jaane diya.. Manik you better keep my doll happy, else you will not like consequences..

Manik smiled at Mukti's care towards Nandini and taking her in a side hug said

Manik: Mukti, Angel meri life mein kya place hold karti hai isko main tujhe nahi samjha sakta.. Aur yeh pyar hai ya kya hai, mujhe nahi pata.. Her smile brightens my day, her laughter is music to my ears, her sadness means a gloomy day, a single tear from her eyes stabs my heart 1000 times.. Main aaj usse apni girlfriend ya lover banne ke liye propose nahi karunga.. I want to propose togetherness to her. I want to propose her endless happiness, unlimited smiles, innumerable dreams which I will turn into reality and all time protection.