Kiss Day

Nandini lazily got up and was stretching her body when she felt a kiss on her feet. She completely opened her eyes and saw that it was Manik.

Nandini: Manik, what are you doing?? Why are you kissing feet of mine???

Manik: Angel today is the kiss day, so that's why..

Nandini: But why feet??

Manik: To show my respect for you. With your cute little feet, you entered my life and made it so beautiful. They are my heaven, so they deserve the first kiss..

Nandini (Astonished): First kiss??

Manik (Softly, while holding her hands): Angel, do you trust me?? Can I express what I feel for you by the kisses??

Nandini started blushing profusely. She was feeling so shy but then she never felt uncomfortable with Manik. She trusts him unconditionally.

Nandini (with a sweet smile): I trust you a lot Manik. I trust you unconditionally. You know that..

Manik smiled sweetly and thanked his destiny for sending this angel in his life. He kept looking in her eyes and found trust, comfort, love, care, affection and compassion.

Manik held her hands and kissed the back side demonstrating respect, adoration and adoration and then kissed both the palms.

Manik: Angel these hands deserves kiss as they have soothed my tension, anger, stress either by running lazily in my hair or softly rubbing my back or by a cute head massage

Manik: Angel these hands deserves kiss as they have soothed my tension, anger, stress either by running lazily in my hair or softly rubbing my back or by a cute head massage. You held my hand with them to show that you are with me. You patted me with them when I did something good. They are the ones who showed your rights on me when you held my hands with them and dragged me where you want to.. Itna kuch diya hai inn hands ne mujhe to aaj kiss day pe main inhe thanks bolta hun..

Nandini in return kissed both his palms. Manik's eyes showed happiness and a question. Nandini smiled and said

 Nandini smiled and said