First day back

I can't believe tomorrow is my first year of High school, this finna be lit as fuck

I called up my best, Cece

"Heyy biihhh !! Can't wait till school start !!! We finna be freshman"

"Yea I know meilleur ami ( bestfriend ), it's going to be fun, from the things we will learn to the new people and new experiences"

"C what you gonna wearing tomorrow ?? "

"I'm wearing a black crop with a my blue silk Persian skirt. Ohhh !!! My pink clutch, thats a must. I'm still deciding whether or not I'm wearing my flower studs but I am wearing my pink converses. I will send you a pic."

"Did you get it Ez ?"

"yea i got it, thats so cute !! Love how you added the converse to make it look less up tights, its more ..... what's the word .... i guess chill" 

"Yea anyway Ez what are you wearing tomorrow" 

"I'm finna wear my red mickey crop, black skirt with of course, my cute gold necklace, maybe red lipstick, black nd gold watch, 'Legit' beanie, air Jordan 11's and some gold hoops. 

"Damn baby girl you finna be popping tomorrow, and hair -- curly or straight ?? "

"Bihh u already know whats good. I got to look popping the first day and yea you already know my curls gon be A1 no doubt. "

"Cece what classes do you have tomorrow" 

"I have Homeroom with Mrs. Blackwell, first period english 9 with Mr.Saunders, 2nd period IMP Math --9th grade math-- with Mr Sawyer, 3rd and 4th period are Vocals/Choir and french. I have A Lunch between Vocals and French, I hope we have lunch together.  My 6th period science with Mr. Sakyia ( Sa-kai-yaa), My 7th period Social studies with Mr. Wade and then study hall with Mrs. Knight."

"We have homeroom together, French and lunch together, but for first period I have social studies, 2nd period Science, 3rd period Computer, 6th period English, and study hall with Mr. Turner."

"At least we have lunch together. French gonna be light work and we can walk in school together and class"

" well go to sleep babes see you tmr. bonne nuit mon amin" --goodnight my friend--

"later Bonne nuit C"

Around 9 I went downstairs to get a glass of water and went to the bathroom to go take a shower. I took an hour shower. I went to my room and put on a long t-shirt. I put my phone on charge and set my alarm for 5:45 then went to lie down, I covered myself and drifted off.

 Beep!!Beep!! Beep!!Beep!! ughhh the sound of my annoying ass alarm, this is the thing i dont like about school waking up hella early. 

I got up and walk to the bathroom, took a fast shower and washed my hair with my new Rosemary Mint Suave shampoo. 

I walked into my room and got my outfit I decided on wearing my black legging instead of the skirt. I grab a tiny purse i can put in my book bag with my lipstick and mascara. I can put my phone inside, i always have pads, tampons, extra pair of underwear ( for emergencies ), wipes as well as ibuprofen.

I went downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast i went over kissed on her cheek and went to go grab a few snack, a juice box and 2 bottles of water, and some fruit snacks. I ran up stairs to get my watermelon starburst gum. Then I sat next to Hakeem."

"Wsp Keem"

"Wsp. Yo Dom,  you good with other riding with us"

"Just as long as I get shotgun"

"Rd bet"

we both finished our breakfast said bye to my mom and sister and went to the car.

We got in the car and Hakeem put on the radio and 'Hanging up my Jersey' by PnB was playing. 

"Whats wrong Dom"

"nuthin I'm fine"

"Don't lie to me, you know I got you"

"I guess i'm just nervous about the first day"

"It's ok my first day i was scared to, but when you walk  in there you have to be confident and dont show them your fear "

"Ok thank you Keem"

We haven't got out the driveway yet because Hakeem wanted to make sure his girl needed a ride before going down there.

"Keem im going to go get Cécile if we still got room"

"Ok but hurry and you know we always got room from C" Keem said smile mad hard

Keem use to had a crush on Cécile when we were young 

I got to Cécile door and got the key and walked in. I'm practically family so i have a key. I went to say hi to Mrs. Mossé and she gave me a bear hug.

"She's upstairs" she said. 

"ok thanks Mom"

I call her mom because she is like a second mom to me i can trust her.

I ran up the stairs and went to her room and saw her standing there

"Wsp C"

"Oh hey Ez"

"Whats wrong ?? "

"I cant find my notebook and my music book"

"Did you check the table"

"Oh duh no, i'm so dumb"

"No you are not you just stressed right now it's ok"

"Ok lets go, Keem is waiting outside for us"

"Ok lets go"

___________________________________________________________________

BTW :: 

Ez and Dom are the same person. Keem calls Her Dom and Cécile calls her Ez