One

I wake up to the sound of my flat mate Alois screaming. I clamber out of bed and rush into the lounge. I see my friend on the floor, his body hanging off the couch. He must have slept there after he got back from his party or whatever he went to. I walk to him and give his shoulder a little kick. He grunts and I know he's not dead which is good. I walk back into my room and look at my bed side table. Besides all of the crap all over it, it has my suit on top of the large pile. I have an interview today. I am part of the college paper, and I have been asked-thought I was really forced-to interview a large company CEO that helps keep our school as nice as it is. I have to interview Sebastian Michaelis, founder and CEO of Michaelis Enterprises.

"Wanna hang with me, Ciel? I have nothing going on." I hear Alois-attempt-to get up from the floor. I shake my head and scoff.

"I can't remember. I have to interview that guy for the school paper. I wish I could, but I have got to be there on time. Sorry." I strane to say as I tuck in the hem of my button up shirt into my grey slacks. These are the only pants I own that aren't black Levis, so this'll have to do.

I step out of my room and I walk to Alois. He looks up at me and shakes his head.

"Why the hell are you wearing that? This isn't the fucking queen you're seeing! You could have looked as good as you do now, if you threw on some black pants and flannel." I shake my head at him. This is why you don't have a job, dipshit. I grab my bag and my notepad. I grab my keys, and wave bye to my blonde-maniac-of-a-friend and leave.

"You'll be fine. It's not going to be bad. You'll be fine, you'll be fine." I chant to myself as I climb into my Baby. She is such a pretty thing. This car was my father's father and now, it's mine. She's a 67 Chevy Impala. She is such a good girl, and she purrs so beautifully. I turn the ignition and backed out of the parking space.

It's a long drive to get to his main office. I turn on my phone and plug it in to charge, and since I'm a normal person, I have two separate jax on my phone. One to charge and one to plug headphones in. I plug the aux cord in a put on my '000' playlist. I don't name playlists.

When I finally get to his office, I automatically felt out of place. Everyone had suits that cost more than my mortgage. I get out of my car, shaking, and I walk into the building. I see a dirty red head sitting at the front desk. I walk up to her and I try to speak but my mouth isn't forming sentences today. Great. It's not like I need to talk today.

"You must be here for the interview, am I correct Mr. Phantomhive." Her voice calmed me down a bit.

"Yes. I hope I'm not too early? Ms.?" I try to be polite, though it isn't my style really.

"Mey-Rin. Here, you'll need this and take the far elevator all the way up to the 24th floor." She handed me a guest badge and I thanked her and walked towards the elevator. It dinged and I got in pushing the highest floor. HAs the lift went it stopped at the 5th floor and a group of men get on. Luckily for me they didn't seem to notice me and got off on the 10th floor. The lift started to move again until it was at 24th floor. I stepped out to see yet another desk. This had and cute dirty blonde at it.

"You must be Mr. Phantomhive. Mr. Michaelis will see you shortly." He stood up and motioned me to the seating area. I sat down quickly and looked through my questions.

"-nd you better be back here and with the results I need." A tall man said as the large doors opened. The other male walked out and passed me. The large doors shut and the man was gone. A few moments later, the receptionist spoke,

"Mr. Michaelis will see you now." And with that I stood and walked down the hallway to the doors. You'll be great. You won't do anything bad. Nothing too embarra-

"Oh my goodness. Are you alright?" the man asked me. I was on my hands and knees. I stood up quickly and looked up at him.

"Yes, I'm quite fine, sir. I am not very nimble on my feet. Please, think nothing of it, Mr. Michaelis." I tried not to look embarrassed and walked behind him. He pointed to a chair and I happily took it.

"So, you are Mr. Phantomhive?" his eyes washed over me, and I couldn't help but blush.

"Yes, sir. I was hoping if I could ask you a few questions, if I may?" I sound so nervous. I hope he can't tell.

"That is why you are here, is it not?" He sounded so serious. I nodded and grabbed my questions, notepad, pen, and phone. I unlocked it to record the session. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"Just relax, Ciel." That was the first time he said my first name. RELAX!? ARE YOU KIDDING?!

"To what do you owe your succsess?" I held my pen with a firm grip, ready to write down his response.

"Everything is give and get. I gave my best and I got the outcome. It's a business, Mr. Phantomhive." He smiled. I tried to write something down, but I was to mesmerised.

Questions flowed and I got to the last one.

"Are you gay?" Wait! I know I didn't write that as a question! ALOIS YOU IDIOT!!

"Yes, I am. Are you interested?" He cocked his head to one side. Yes. I mean. No.

"Umm, thank you for your time Mr. Michaelis." I stand up grabbing my phone. He escorted me out and to the elevator. As the doors shout, I was calmed.

"Ciel."

"Sebastian."