The final chapter

Greece woke up to Turkey by his side. He smiled softly. He put an arm around him. Turkey slept soundly. Spending half a day in Greece's mind had without a doubt worn him out. The stab wound on his arm as it turned out was part of Greece's mind, so Turkey's arm had scarred up.
     Greece fell back asleep. They woke up a few hours later. It was the first good sleep Greece had in a while.
     When Turkey woke up, he made his way to the kitchen. He began to cook breakfast for the two.
     Greece groggily got up. He felt refreshed and happy. He walked into the kitchen and saw Turkey. He sighed, "so, you're back finally."
      "It seems so. I found some keys, do you know what they go to?"
     Greece examined them, "yeah. This one goes to Rome's old things, and this one's my mother's. Where'd you find these? They had them melted and turned into a pair of daggers. I still have them. How is it possible for them to be here?"
     "It isn't, but you remembered them, so they were there."
     Greece looked up and saw a hole on Turkey's hoodie, just over his right deltoid, "what happened there?"
     "I was attacked by this deranged version of myself. He stabbed my arm just before I... well, I'm not really sure if he died or not. But he stopped moving and i pulled a glass shard out of his stomach, so I'm pretty sure he was going to die anyway."
     Greece sighed, "I'm sorry that happened to you. If I had known you'd get hurt, I wouldn't have asked you to go."
     Turkey walked up to him and pulled Greece into a hug, "I don't care that I got hurt. I care about how you're feeling and if you ever need me again, just know that I'll be there for you."
     Greece hugged him back, "thank you. When I first came to you about the nightmares I was afraid that you wouldn't care, and I didn't want to bother you. Then when the memories started coming in, I was terrified. I couldn't tell you everything, and I still can't. But in due time, I'm sure I will. Thanks for staying by my side."

     After breakfast, the two decided to visit Greece's old house from when he lived with Rome.
     "It's like I never left." He smiled as he walked up to the old swing in the front yard. He saw the creek. It was larger than he remembered. He looked down at the ground. He marked the ground with his shoe in an x shape, "this is where she was buried."
     Turkey examined the spot, it had a large Rose bush, which seemed fitting.
     Greece walked into the house. He made his way to the kitchen. He walked out the back door. He saw an old sheet on the ground, "this was my bed." Turkey stood next to him. The two shared a silent vigil for a moment on all of the things they'd been through.
Greece sighed, "After all this time, I'm happy things happened the way they did. Had it not been for all of this, who knows how we would have turned out?"
"You could have died so many times."
"But I didn't, even when I wanted to."
Turkey glanced at his dearest friend, his lover. He felt relieved that things would return to normal, well, as normal as things could get.
He placed a hand on Greece's shoulder, "Hey, you wanna go home?"
After a moment of thinking, Greece nodded, "Yeah, lets go home."