Chapter 5

SIDE NOTE: THIS IS NOT EDITED SORRY

Chapter 5:

After breakfast was finished, I stole Eloise back off of Will and got her dressed and ready to take her for her doctors check up. They have been a regular thing since her parents death, since babies are known not to understand and deal with loss very well especially with the sole two people she knew as her mother and father being taken away from her so early in a time where they should be with her.

"Are you alright to take her to the doctors alone? I have some shit to do in the office that I need to do before 10am so I'll need to pass on this one." Will asks, even though his tone says he isn't asking, he is telling me.

"Yeah whatever, we will be okay." I snap, even though I know I shouldn't but I just hate the control he has and how whatever he wants he gets. I know his intentions are pure and he probably really does have to get to work, but I guess the real problem is having to go through all of this alone.

* *

"Eloise is very healthy and seems to be adapting very well to the life you and your partner have been setting up for her. Since she is at the six month mark I would recommend you get her a walker or something to build up her leg strength and get her starting to walk around if you can." the doctor informs me, I stumble on my words after she mentions Will being my 'partner' cause one thing for sure we are far from being friends, let alone anything more than that.

"Thank you Dr. Clarke! She's been a little gem for me and Will so far, I just wish her mum and dad were here to do this for her, Claire always said since we were little that her dream job would be to be a mother," I reply, feeling myself sinking into a wave of sadness as my late sister is brought into the conversation. Oh how I wish that Eloise had her mother to bring her up instead of having her two mess of a Aunt and her asshole of an Uncle.

"Where is young Will today? I was hoping to check up on his progress as well, his mother told me he wasn't doing so well with the whole looking after a baby and a multi millionaire company?" Dr. Clarke's question throws me off a little. Yes Will was always cranky, but no one had decided to mention to me that he was struggling? I just wish that Will would at least trust me with his feelings, just as a friend at least, so that I could have maybe taken some of the stress and worry off his chest.

"Will hasn't said anything to me about struggling, maybe me and Eloise will go to give him a visit at work today to cheer him up a little," I reply, maybe it would be a good idea to have lunch with Will maybe then I can get some details on how he is doing.

* *

I decide to get us some Chinese food for lunch, I have no idea what Will eats but if he is like any of the other guys I have met then he will eat anything put in front of him. After grabbing the food, I walk Eloise in her new pram that my mum and Helen got for her to the company's big building.

"Hi there, I'm here to see Will," I say cheerfully to the receptionist, who does not mask my face and instead has a look of pure shock.

"That would be Mr. Styles to you Madam, do you have an appointment? If you are another of his little girlfriends them I'm afraid to inform you that Mr. Styles is already in another meeting with another women and is busy!" She states, and then looks down into the pram and has a glance at Eloise.

"i'm afraid you have me mixed up! I'm Harper, this is Eloise Will's niece. We just wanted to visit him as he said this morning he was going to be busy and forgot to bring something for lunch so we just wanted to bring him something!" I almost yell at her, however I would never yell at someone with Eloise so nearby.

"Well if you want to see Mr. Styles, he is on the 13th floor, the stairs are over there," she says with the biggest smirk on her face, pointing to the staircase on the left. Everyone knows that a pram and stairs DO NOT work out at all. Half of me wanted to keep my dignity and show her that I could make it up the 13 floors of stairs with a pram, but the better half of me knew that that would not be comfortable for Eloise.

"Thanks for your help, uh Misty! I'll be sure to be put in great word with Will that you made his darling niece climb up the stairs in her pram rather than offering up his lift," I reply and wheel Eloise over to the staircase entry. After closing the door, I park the pram on the first floor and lift a very dopey Eloise from the pram bassinet and place her on my shoulder so that she can settle herself in for our big walk up 13 floors of stairs.

As we reach the top of the stairs to level 13, Eloise is snoring and its safe to say that I am exhausted and very hungry. The receptionist on the 13th floor is on the phone and is an older lady than the one on the ground floor and as she sees me she must know Eloise from the many times that Claire would have brought her in to see Jason or she's just a sweetheart but she just points to a door that is labelled CEO which is where I assume Will is. Knocking on the door, I hear no reply so I decide to just go for it and walk in, which probably was a massive mistake on my part.

"Oh wow is this your next girlfriend coming in already? Is this your child? Are you serious Will. I thought you said you liked me and I was special!" a women with blond hair that was put up into a gorgeous high ponytail screamed at the top of her lungs. Her eyes showed pure anger. Eloise shot awake in a few seconds of the loud noise and begins to wail. I look over to Will and see him staring at me with a glare that would have killed me if looks could kill.