Steve......... Don't

When Steve got home it was quiet. His mother must be asleep he went to go check on her. She wasn't in her room.  Steve found his mother in the bathroom on the floor. Eyes wide open in her nightgown. This day has been to much for Steve.

He went to his room and took off his coat and shoes. He searched for some paper and a pen. He started writing. This is what it said:

Dear Friends,

You are truly my dearest friends and I know you will miss me, but I can not handle what has just been put upon me.

Benjamin I beg of you to stop playing games and tell Katie how you feel. You only live once. Get married have kids.

Katie sweet Katie. You are a very special woman any man should be proud to have you. Look to Benjamin. Marry him have kids.

I leave all my gaming equipment and games. I leave all my comic books all of my possessions to my dear friends Benjamin and Katie.

Steve put the pen down. He started looking for tape. He taped the note to his bathroom mirror.  He placed a call to 911.  He then texted Benjamin one word which was goodbye he texted Katie the same. Steve opened his nightstand drawer. He had a gun and some pills and a knife there. He picked up the pills and swallowed about ten. He felt like he was falling slowly. After five minutes it was over he felt nothing no pain.