Chapter 3~ The Note And Journal|Edited|

Konoha Gates

~Naruto's  POV:~

I reach the village gates with my stuff. I turn around look at Konoha for the last time.

Flash Back To introduction  of Team 7:

Kakashi told us to introduce us by telling our names,age,likes,dislikes and our dreams.. He remember what Sasuke said  that day."I dislike a lot of things." "My dream will become reality  by killing a certain man and rebuilt my clan." he said seriously.

Another Flash Back :

Another  Flash Back :

They were fighting at the end Of valley

They were fighting at the end Of valley. They glash their jutsu at each other. Before their final attack Naruto saw Sasuke eyes with hatred towards him .It hurt him knowing that he hated him too. He didn't want fight him seriously. He kept his true strength so Sasuke didn't find out about how strong he really was. Both attack caused a lot of damage causing an explosion making in loose consciousness. When he woke up in a hospital finding out that Sasuke left to Orochimaru. He was heart broken.

 He was heart broken

Final Flash Back:

He was done training with Kuruma. He got a day off from the anbus. He was a secret anbus only Sandaime-Sama and Itachi Uchiha knew. Before Itachi left the village. Itachi was his first sensei that he taught him  how strong he became at a young age. They had a strong bond.They were anbu partners since when he was 7 years old. Itachi used his Sharrigan to block his Memories about him before he massacre his clan that was order too. He walk to his apartment but he spotted Sasuke and Sakura. He same him on one knee with a ring on his hang.He was shock to about what he saw and herd "Wh-what." he said in a low voice so they didn't know he was there."Sakura Haruno, will you marry me?" he said. "Yes Sasuke-Kun I will marry you." She said. He put the ring on and kissed.