Chapter 4~Sasuke-Teme Regret|Edited|

Naruto's Apartment

Sasuke's POV:

Sasuke was shock as tears flowing down his face. Naruto found out of his engagement with Sakura. He left the village to get away from us. I am sorry Naruto I finally realize that I love you not Sakura. Sasuke crying realizing that he hurt and betrayed the only person that he love. He remember they fought at the end of valley left him there unconscious.

Flash Back

Sasuke's POV:

He remembers when their jutsu  for their final attack. They ran aiming it at each other and exploded . Naruto was lying on the ground unconscious.

Sasuke's POV:

Sasuke's POV:

The pain in his neck hurt a lot and fell on his knee. " I am sorry ." Sauske said. He left him there lying on the group and went to Orochimaru.

End Of Flash Back

Sasuke's POV:

I am a baka I left him alone. I am sorry Naruto please forgive me for the pain I cause you. I realize that I love you not Sakura!. I should have not asked Sakura to marry me because I wanted to rebuild my clan. He was crying in pain. Naruto you save me while I was lost and consume in hatred. You help me heal my pain that I had for years. I am sorry for treating you like crap since the day we met. Sasuke left the apartment and went to his house.

End Of Chapter~4

hey guys please vote and comment by telling your thoughts about this chapter.