My imaginary Friend

If I die young take my death note

Hours later child's POV

I felt terrible, I knew why, I had just been hit my a car. I felt a person, that was not Shisu, petting and smoothing out my hair.

"Who ever is touching me needs to stop." I said with my eyes still closed, I tried to move but I was in to much pain. "Don't try to move, you'll only make it worse." A calm voice said, I opened my eyes to see the same 2 officers from before and a few others.

"Why are you all here? Can't I suffer alone." I said even though if they weren't here I would still have Shisu. Speaking of my friend he was in the corner looking relieved.

"No, I'm afraid not. You'll be coming with us soon, when you get out of here actually." Chief said

"Why? I don't understand why me being skittle different gets me taken by the police." I said, trying to fake innocence, trying to make them all feel guilty.

"It's not that your not normal it's-"

"No! If I was a normal child you wouldn't have thought twice! You think I killed all those people, but if I was a normal child you wouldn't!" I yelled.

"Your right, I wouldn't suspect you if you were normal. But your not, so I do." The pale guy with rings around his eyes by my bed said. I could feel my bones healing with my anger.

I pressed an alarm button and a nurse rushed in. I put on my best depressed kitten face.

"I don't know these people and they're scaring me. They keep calling me a killer please make hem leave." I pleaded letting a few fake tears out. She ushered them all out then began checking my vitals.

"Your arm is healed and so is your skull. But your leg and ribs are still fractured." She told me, I nodded and she left the room.

"You worried me." Shisu said

"It hurts getting your skull shattered man." I said jokingly. I focused on my fractured leg. I felt the pain and fracture disappear.

"What about your ribs?" Shisu asked

"I will survive." I replied ripping the IV from my arm.

"Whatever makes you happy squirt." Shisu told me. I hopped out the window and ran back to my new house. As I was running I noticed I was being followed.

"Why must the universe hate me?" I questioned out loud with a sigh.

"Because you run, now get in the car." Matsuda said, I sighed yet again but complied.

"This is stupid." I complained from the back seat. "Whatever your the one causing trouble." Matsuda pointed out.

"Normal kids cause trouble but they don't get chased by the police." I defended. " the most trouble a normal kid your age causes is a broken vase or a stolen cookie!" He said rolling his eyes

"But I haven't stolen anything!"

I curled up in a ball " We don't know that." He said as I fell asleep.

I woke up on a couch with Shisu on the floor next to it petting my hair. He put a finger to his lips as a sign of silence.

" Someone else is in the room so don't respond to me."

I blinked twice as to tell him 'ok' I then turn and cracked my back.

"Owie." I whimpered after wincing, I put a hand to cradle my still fractured ribs.

"You shouldn't move to much." A voice said, I turned very slowly over the couch to see the pale guy. "Oh well." I shrugged.

I got up and stretched my limbs and tail, trying not to hurt my ribs. I looked to Shisu who had gotten up and was waiting behind me. I truly did love Shisu he was my best friend. I focused on my ribs, healing them, now all they are is just sore.