Does L Stand for Loser

Child's pov

It was boring watching Light and Misa all day on screens. I mean, I like lazing around, all cats do, but I don't want to waste my childhood looking at light and Misa.

"Does L stand for Loser?" I asked L even though I knew his name. It got a chuckle out of everyone in the room except for the letter.
Said letter turned to me with his dull eyes.

"No, your not in the right position to snicker about names." He said monotone.

"No I'm in the perfect position." I said sitting on Shishu's lap.

"But you don't even have a name." L stated boardly.

"Exactly! You can't make fun of my name coz I don't have one. I am in the perfect position in this entire game. This Kira vs L game of chess. I am in the perfect position at all points." I said being truthful and showing my true self. My monotone voice caught everyone off guard.

"Explain this perfect position squirt." Ordered L.
I smirked a tad bit.
"I have no name, there for I cannot die by Kira, even if I was in his way. I have a god of death looking out for me at every turn. I am a free moving pawn. Unable to be taken down." I said hopping off of Shishu.
Everyone was silent.

"If your invincible why not be on the good side?" Matsuda asked.

"In the words of a friend.......... I am a third party, not good nor bad. I watch from the sidelines. Only looking for entertainment." I smirked and waved my tail around.

"I'm growing bored with this game, maybe Shishi should just go tell the Real Kira L's name. That would spice things up a bit." I through out there.

"What do you mean 'Real Kira' Lights not Kira?" Matsuda asked shaking.

"Not by a long shot, I've meet Kira. Lights not him. " I said smiling, my lie was so real. But it wasn't, just fuel to the fire.

"We have to let Light out then." Aizawa said sighing.

"She could be lying." L said, showin his brain.

"I could be lying, or I could be saying the truth. By law, don't you have to pay a person who has been in jail falsely with a huge sum of money? I guess Lights gunna be rich." I commented my ears flattening.

"Oh my god, Misa is already rich right? She'll be a millionaire." I said looking at my shinigami, who just smiled at my antics. He loved my evil self, I knew he did.

"Squirt........ Why are you acting this way?" Matsuda asked horrified. I smirked giving them all a side glance.

"Heh, not even the worlds greatest detective can spot an act." With that I turned and left the roof with Shishu following behind.

"That was mean." He commented.

"No, they just need to toughen up. I'm preparing them for the road ahead. And it's not an easy one."
I blew air up at my hair, sometimes I wish I was an innocent naive child. I guess it would be ok, but ignorant isn't my style.

"Sometimes I forget I don't have to protect you all the time. That you can protect yourself most of the time." Shishu said patting my head.

"Even if your not protecting me, I love that your there. My entire life has been variables, always changing. But your my constant, your needed to figure out my equation of a life." I said looking up at him, my tail twitching. Then I sighed, I wanted my music.

"I want some tunes, I'm gunna grab my iPod." I stated and pranced to where my iPod was on the coffee table.

I put in my ear buds and scrolled through some songs. I stopped on my favorite accepella group and danced out of the room.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I danced away.
Maybe they'll let me leave soon if I'm not helpful.......
----------