The Canceled Dinner

Hanna's POV:

I hopped in the car as i saw Caleb about to leave to work, I shouted out his name but he ignored me, so i jumped off the car and ran strait to him. I stood in front of his face while he slowly formed a smile, "tonight we are still going to dinner right?" i asked "are we, oh no i forgot..."Caleb said somewhat suspiciously "so are we still going?"  "sorry I can't make it tonight, got another appointment." My smile became a frown in an instant, "we can do it tomorrow night?"... "fine"i replied he always find's a way to make me happy again, that's why i love him, " i gotta run to work" Caleb suddenly said, so i got out of his way and happily skipped back to my car and started driving to work. I work at Dr.Sullivan's office as her assistant since her last one got fired for being rude to customer's. When i arrived there i stepped into the lift and pressed on the button 8 as Mona ran in to catch the lift, "what a coincidence!" i said happily, but she ignored me,  so i asked her "what's up?" and she ignored me again. Once the lift door opened she walked strait out as if i was invisible. I saw her walking into Dr.Sullivan's office and i didn't know why, so i followed her, "why are you following me" Mona said annoyed, "um... i'm not following you, i work in Dr.Sullivan's office as her assistant" i answered, but that was just an excuse so..., after i said that i speed walked past Mona and quickly sat in my desk seat, then Mona pushed the door and said in a strait voice "i'm here for my appointment with Dr.Sullivan" "oh, Dr.Sullivan is not here yet" i replied while fake being happy, "fine, I'll come back later," she said as she rolled her eyes, "you know, if you're okay with it, i can substitute for her, i mean if this is in such a rush then---" i said "well i'm not comfortable with you replacing Dr.Sullivan at all, cause you don't help, you make thing's worst." Mona said angrily, so then i said almost with my anger up to my line, "okay then, you can come back later" i stood up and pushed the door open for her as she busted out.

After Work...

I looked through my bag to find my car key's as i saw Mona walk mysteriously to her car , i found it interesting so i quickly hopped into my car and followed her car, by now it was supposed to be the time i should be eating dinner with Caleb but it was canceled so i followed her and ended up just by the restaurant that i was supposed to eat in with Caleb and i saw a man picking her up, but i wasn't sure who it was...

A/N:

Hey guys, Nat here! Read the next chapters to find out who that mysterious man is, the man that just might be dating Mona... And also read the other girls, Steph, Amber, and Charlotte's books!