The Text Message

Hanna's POV:

This morning i woke up still curios about who Mona is dating and why she is so mad at me, i thought our fight was over, i thought we were BFF's again but to her, we're probably not Best of Friends because she is ignoring me and didn't tell me who she was dating, like is she afraid that i was going to steal her man, i have a boyfriend anyways. After fussing over that, i went down to grab breakfast as Caleb came from the guest room, "hey honey, good morning" i said in a lovely tone trying to catch his attention, "morning Hanna" he replied in a voice as if he was bored of me or something, like seriously can't you even add in the word "good", i want a "good morning" not just a "morning" okay? Then Caleb said " i left my watch in the guest room i'm going to go get it" but before i could reply he already left. While he was grabbing his watch, his phone buzzed, DING! i checked his phone and saw the name Mona, i was curios about why she would text him, so i typed in his password, our anniversary, and clicked ENTER, it said it was the wrong pass code, that was always his password, why didn't it work? But i wasn't that worried because Mona probably just needed him to fix her phone or something.

when i arrived at work:

I unpacked my files as Mona walked in, "hi, yesterday i came and i made an-" "i know i was here yesterday" i cut into her sentence like she cut into mine just the day before, it seemed like once she saw me she became so annoyed, as if i was invading her love story or something. But whatever, who cares if i am, she doesn't care about me, then i won't care about her, FAIR.

After work:

I grabbed my bag and turned all the lights off as i pushed the door open getting ready to leave , then suddenly Caleb was in front of me, "i need to tell you something" he said, but before he could finish his sentence, Dr.Sullivan walked out of her office with Mona, i'm sure there is something between her and Caleb, their eye contact was like they never saw each other in years, or this is the first time they have saw each other. But anyways, Mona walked pass Caleb mysteriously and pressed the lift button. Right at that moment, i remembered that text Caleb received from Mona this morning, that means they are in contact, so what was that look? Maybe that Mona is not just asking him to fix her phone...

A/N:

Hey guys! Nat here, read the next chapters to find out what is happening between Caleb and Mona! And read the other girls books too!