[EinS]

She was barely breathing. Her chest rising up and down slowly that people might have mistaken her for dead. Her skin pale, blue lips cracked and her face was peaceful as she drifted off.

- You've neglected me. -  

She tried to shrink back into the wall and appear invisible for the glancing eyes and judging eyes were eyeing her completely. It made her feel naked and vulnerable as people walked by with friends in arms, laughter spilling out of their mouths and their eyes crinkling up with happiness and joy on their faces.

"Hey, where were you? I thought you said we would meet here half an hour ago?" she spoke into her phone trying to keep the annoyance and anxiousness from her tone. "Oh crap sorry I forgot to mention that Alishe and I wanted to hang out." her friend, Eline replied in her normal excited voice as if leaving your friend alone for 30 minutes was normal. "Ohh..." she drawled unsure of why Eline would have done that. "Don't be upset, we can hang out some other time! Sorry but I have to go." Eline replied back hastily as she hung up.

She was left staring at her phone, confusion and pain whirling in her mind. Questions of self-doubt swarmed her, suffocating her but she tried to cover it up, and brushed it off, after all Eline was her best friend.

And friends never leave you, right? 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi, so ive decided to start this short story haha so rlly hope yall like it!