With Love, Sanskar

Swara Bose stepped into her house. Her eyes studying all the corners of the room and when proved of her solitude, she sighed with relief. She switched all the lights and dumped herself on the couch. She had a very long day. She was tired.

Trrrrr

There was this sound coming from the kitchen. Swara was alarmed. She jumped out of the couch and her hand found something like a flower vase.

Holding it tightly in her hand, she moved slowly towards the kitchen. She switched on the light and peeped her head inside but she could find no one. She paced the whole place once with her eyes and when still the result was found negative, she proceeded back to her seat on the couch.

She fall down on the couch and stared at the dusty ceiling of her house.

'Am I dreaming?' Swara thought. Ever since she reached back she had a nerve saying that someone else is there in the house. It was like sixth sense feeling but she was almost sure about it. Almost.

But now after this much time she has concluded that it was just an illusion.

Thud!!

She was knocked out of her dreamland by something as fast as jet. She sat up straight and looked at that thing which almost knocked her out.

It was a box, wrapped with gift paper. Her eyebrows raised and her brain gets filled with questions. From where did it came?

She took it from the ground. She was about to open it but a sudden thought that it could be a trap or something stopped her. She turned it around and examined all nook and corners of it and at last she found a paper sticked on it.

Her eyes drew close to it and she found three words written on it.

With love, Sanskar.

Her eyes grew wide with surprise and a small smile formed on her lips.

She opened it tearing the gift paper smoothly to find another box inside, and again wrapped with gift paper. Her mind filled with curiosity.

This time she quickly took off the cover and to find, to her displeasure another box, this time smaller than the previous one. She ripped the cover off and there was an another little more smaller package.

And the process goes on. With each box the size grew smaller and the smile on her face gets replaced by anger and irritation.

At last she stood with a small box of the size of her small finger. She concluded that it would be the last one and she would find her gift inside it.

She opened it with full of prayers in her mind and she found inside a piece of paper kept inside it.

Is that it????

Swara's face flushed with anger. He made her do this much hard work for just a letter. It would have been Sanskar's if he did come in front of her then.

She opened the letter.

*

APRIL FOOL !!!!!!!!

Sorry my dear love I was just kidding. I know it's not April, but you are always a fool, so I don't think saying that is wrong.

With Love, Sanskar 💕💕

PS:- You look really cute now and don't crush the paper.

*

Swara was halfway through crushing the paper when she read that last sentence.

"BASTARDDD" She yelled, hell angry with her boyfriend. She kicked the nearby table in frustration and she groaned with pain. And that's when she noticed another piece of paper lying on the floor. She took it and read it's contents :