Chapter 8

>Chapter 8

"Dayton what are you doing around here" I asked him

"We need to talk" he told me

"No we don't, you left, you had your chance and you left it so leave me"

"Please give me a chance"

"She told you to leave her alone so get out" I recognized the voice so well.
"Daddy" I said running to him
"Hey baby I'm here"
"I missed you so much"
"Me too baby me too"

I even forgot Dayton was right there until he said 'bye' and left. My dad walked me to his door and carried me inside dropping me in the sofa.

"You need to tell me what made you come here"

I told him about Drake and his group bullying me, about Drake liking me, me living with my brother, and about the plan.

"Can I tell you a story?" He asked
"Sure"
"When I was in my freshmen year of high school, I thought by bullying and teasing a girl I would show how I liked her. Well I teased her all the way till junior year. She had the courage to tell me why I always teased her when I told her I liked her, she laughed. She wouldn't talk to me and even got revenge on me. In senior year I made her my girlfriend. That girl was your mom.
"So your saying I should talk to him?"
"Yeah"
"Alright well can we hang out today"
"Of course lets go"
"Well do you want to come to my cheerleading practice?"
"Sure"

When we got to the school gym all the cheerleaders where warming up. Today there was a football practice going on and we are suppose to practice cheering for them. What I didn't expect was for Drake to be part of the football team I guess me talking to him will be happening sooner than I thought.

"Ok girls lets practice" Sabrina said

"No wait umm all the girls took an anonymous vote and well we voted you out of being captain" Amy, one of the cheerleaders said.

"What but why" Sabrina argued

"You're a b***h" Emily, another cheerleader said.

"Wait guys if we don't have a captain what do we do?" I asked confused

"Well we all took anonymous votes and we voted for you to be captain"

"Oh my god fo reals" I asked hoping they weren't kidding

"We're serious"

"Oh my god thank you so much" I said. I guess I can cross Sabrina's name of the list.
*
*
*
*
*
My dad said he would meet me at home because he had to go to work for an emergency. I was currently outside where the football field is watching the guys from the bleachers.

"Can we start practicing?" Sabrina asked

"Alright let's go" we all got up in front of the bleachers facing the guys and started cheering. One of the girls did a hand stand so their skirt went up and the guys enjoyed that a little too much by whistling and saying perverted jokes.
"I prefer the small one" I heard a guy say, he came from behind me grabbing my waist and his perfume reminded me of Drake.
"Can we talk?" Drake whispered in my ear. I didn't trust my mouth to speak so I simply nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me back to the gym room.

"I think its time I explain to you?" He said sounding nervous. I nodded because I still didn't trust my voice.

"My dad had always told me to treat girls right to never mistreat them, but he always abused his wives and workers. Thats what I grew up with a man mistreating a women. My older brother had left the house as soon as he got the chance we would still talk everyday but it wasn't the same, so when I got to 6th grade I wanted people to respect me and like me. That's when I met all the people I hang out with today they all treated me like anyone else. I liked you but they didn't know that so when I saw that they were hurting you I told them to back off but then they made me hurt you to if not they would tell everyone that my dad abused women and was an alcoholic. I didn't want people giving me pity looks so I did as they told me and mistreated the only girl that has ever made my stomach have butterflies, my heart race when I see her, and made me want to kiss her in front of everyone." I knew he was being honest but he still had hurt me.

"Im going to show you something and then I'm going to leave and you're going to let me leave and please don't talk to me until I get some things settled."

I lowered my skirt a little bit and raised my shirt. That way he can see the scar cuts I have. "This is what you guys being assholes made me do I hope you're all happy" I went running to the door and to my teammates.

"Hey guys let keep practicing" I told them

"Sure" one of them said.

While we were practicing Carlos came up to me and carried me up.
"You're amazing" he tells me
"Thank you but why" I say confused
"Well you crossed Drake of you're list right"
"No"
"Oh but why is he all mad and sad, he's not even playing well"
"Idk but we have a couple stuff to catch up on so let's go to Starbucks after ok?" I asked
"Alright well I gotta go"
*
*
*
*
*
Carlos had taken me to Starbucks after school. We were catching up on a few things, he didn't really have anything new going on, but I had a few, so I just told him about everything my dad, Drake, and my brother. We agreed on hanging out tomorrow after school.

Thanks for reading!