11

Sophie's POV

Once I am home, I change into pajamas. It is a navy blue tshirt that has nap on it and striped shorts. After brushing my teeth and hair, I jump into bed. 

I can do this. I can do this. Nothing is going to happen. It was just a scary movie that wasn't real. I can do this. I will be alright.

A thumping noise comes from downstairs.

WHAT WAS THAT? SHE IS COMING TO GET ME! I WILL DIE IN SEVEN DAYS!

I hide under my covers and peek out from under the covers. I do not see anything or hear any more noise from downstairs.

I think I will survive tonight as long as I stay right here.

  》THE BAD BOY'S BAND《  

Every time I try to go to sleep I hear a noise. I think I may have gotten fifteen minutes of sleep. Scratching on the outside of my door is the next noise I hear. 

I AM NOT GOING TO DIE!

 I jump out of bed and run out onto my balcony and jump over it to Ace's. I throw his door open and close it back. I lock it and close the curtains. I throw myself onto his bed and hide under his covers.

"Max?" He sleepily asks.

"Shh! She is after me!" I whisper yell.

"Sophie? What are you talking about?" He lifts the covers up.

"The killer ghost girl from the scary movie!"

"Sophie, that movie is not real." He tries to console me.

"But I kept hearing noises and I think I have only gotten fifteen minutes of sleep."

"It will be alright, Soph. I will keep you safe. Just get some sleep."

"Okay. Thanks, Ace."

 》THE BAD BOY'S BAND《  

I wake up in an unfamiliar place. I start to panic when I remember what happened. I thought I was going to get killed by a ghost girl. Makes sense I would come to Ace's house. Wait. ACE'S HOUSE? I am in his bed. I look over and Ace has his arm loosely across me. I smile at his cute sleeping figure. I slowly remove his arm from me and replace a pillow in my place as I get up. He cuddles with the pillow and I stifle a laugh. I see a notebook laying on his nightstand and I open it to a blank page. I write him a note and silently leave his house and enter mine. It is almost 11. 

I'm hungry.

Going downstairs I get a bite to eat and afterwards get ready for the day. I put on a blue Superman hoodie, jean shorts, and blue Vans. I put my hair into 2 braided pigtails. 

Hey, look! I actually look cute for once!

I walk back downstairs and my brother and his friends are in the kitchen. 

Why are they still here? I thought they left a few days ago.

"Hey, sis. Where are you going?" My brother asks.

"Out," I state simply and keep walking towards the door. 

"Probably going to hang out with those stupid band members," one of them mutter.

I grit my teeth and walk out the door. I am a few steps away from the house when someone grabs my wrist. 

"Where were you last night?" He asks threateningly.

"Please, let me go." I whisper with my head down and try to tug my hand away from him. 

"Answer me!" He whisper yells, because he doesn't want my brother to hear him.

"It won't happen again," I whimper, "Please just let me go."

"Yeah, you are right. It won't happen again," he states and pushes me away from him.

I quickly walk over to Ace's garage, but I don't stop there. I walk past it until I'm out of sight from my house. I break into a run. I can't get away from my house fast enough. 

Why me? Why do they do this to me?