Chapter 24

Amara's POV

As the sun shone through, my head pounded like a heartbeat. I rolled over to see Kai sleeping, he looked so cute and the spark that was going through me came for our link. I wanted to be here forever, in this moment, but something didn't feel right. This just feels weird, I can't remember anything from yesterday, anything at all.

I get out of Kai's grasp and go in the hallway. As I do I smell my scent on the walls. I follow it to a guest bedroom, the smell continued to under the matress. I lifted it up and there was a note. I read it and gasped. I didn't believe this, but it was my handwriting. I put it back under the mattress and left the room and went back to the room. I went back in the bed when I found Kai still sleeping. I still couldn't believe it. As I was drifting to sleep, my phone beeped, it was Nate.

Did you figure it out yet?

Figure what out yet?, I asked

That I'm actually your mate, and Kai put you under a spell.

No he didn't, I said in denial

I know you found out, and I know he shot you up with more of the potion.

No. He didn't

Really? What happened yesterday...you don't remember do you?

....

That's what I thought. I can get you out of there

How 

Go outside to the west border in 10 minutes. I'll be there. I know you may see me as the bad guy, but I'm not. I really love you

Ok...I'll pack a bag

No time. You can go but stuff with Annette.

Who is she??

I'll tell you when I see you. Bye princess xoxoxo

I put my phone in my pocket down and carefully got out of bed. I walked downstairs and Kat was in the kitchen.

"Where you going", she said anxiously

"On a run"

"I can come with", she said

"No. I need to do this on my own"

"Ok, she said

I go out to the woods and I start walking west. I approach the border and there he is.  I stop dead in my tracks.

"Hello dear sister"

-/:;()$&@"@&$)(;:/-

Sorry this is over due and it's short. Schools a real bitch and I was going through some things with my family. I hope you like it and there should be more coming soon.