~ PART1 ~

As the snow flakes fell gently from the sky, tickling the end of my nose. I stood watching the beautiful city; the wheel slowly changed its position each time the wind hits it, the buildings, the trees, everything sparkled with glitter. I was mesmerised with the beauty of the city and lost in my own thoughts. It was punctured by the sound of the big ben.

I turned around and walked up the bridge, I felt a smooth breeze brush against my skin, as the icy air whistled around. The quite moon sitting quietly like a pearl in the clear sky forced me to recite a poetry for the romantic mood it gave me. I began internally "my eyes got lost within-" My eye caught a figure from the far end of the bridge , seemed to be a lady standing gracefully as her flowy, white silky dress flew in and out. Her long, black hair constantly irritated her as the wind blew. She was unaware of her surroundings; continually focused in reading a book.

As I stepped towards her it leaves a fresh foot print in the snow. I bring my hand towards my face to wipe the snow from my face and stroked my gelled hair upwards.

"Hey?" I whispered. She turned and glanced at me with her innocent eyes "Erm...I'm Atif" As she fidgeted with her hands her coral, glossy lips murmured "Husnaa" Something started happening to me, everything began to glisten as if a fairy has sprinkled her dust over me. Before I could speak she vanished !! I looked around with astonishment and could not believe what I had just witnessed. My shoe touched an object on the floor. I looked down and bent to pick it up, it was half covered with snow so I wiped it gently with my hand. 'I LOVE YOU' written on the front which seemed to be a love journal to me but it also was quite ancient. The unknown woman had left this behind. After numerous attemps of searching for her, I gave up. The sun was about to rise, so I headed home.

I entered my room and placed the book on the side table beside my bed. I lay down forcing my self to sleep but the sound of the dogs barking outside my house was irritating also my mind constantly recalled the strange event that left me flabbergasted. My curiosity began to build up so I got the book and sat down on my rocking chair. The embroidered crème curtains began to slowly flow outwards but I ignored it. I held the book firmly and lifted the cover. A soft fragrance of feminine perfume came to me, it was as if it was coming from the book. Four words 'My destroyer, my lover' written on the first page. The book was completely blank as I skipped through it, suddenly I heard something heavy fell to the ground. My heart dropped to the sound of it, coming from the kitchen. I placed the book down of the chair and ran to the kitchen to investigate but everything seemed normal. So I just walked to the tap and I felt as if someone rapidly went pass behind me. I turned around and the lights began to Flickr. My heart pumped as fast as a cheetah; drops of sweat ran down the side of my forehead to my kneck. I sensed a presence of another soul though I live alone.

The thought of the book came in to my mind so I ran back into my bedroom to see the book but it wasn't on the chair. I searched my room and saw it laying underneath my bed. I relaxed myself and picked it up. As quick as a flash my room door shut with a BANG! and the book flew from my hand, floating in the air. My eyes watered and my brain ached like an earthquake hitting the ground. Instantly, sound of cries commenced and felt as if my ear drums blasted. I slithered to the corner of my room and crouched down, I wrapped my arms around myself in fear.

All the noise stopped after a while. My eyes caught a glimpse of a shadow of the same woman I saw with a white, flowy silk dress. I was terrified with horror and fear began to control my body...