One

"Winter! You better get your ass out of bed right fucking now!"

Yep. I wake up to that every morning. My step mother yelling at me from downstairs. Every day is the same. Everybody is the same. Their looks, personality. Everything.

Anyway, I get off my bed and walk to my closet. My closet filled with the same colored shirt. My drawers filled with the same colored pants.

I make my way downstairs with my things and head to school.

"You better do your damn work and not slack off. Ya hear?" She yells from the kitchen as I open the door leaving.

I softly sigh and yell "Yes, ma'am." I close the door behind me and lock the door.

A good thing about this is I look like everyone else. The same hair, clothes, backpack. Hell, I bet everything is the same; passwords, anything.

I get to school and Francesca with her friends. Nothing new. Like this town. James is with his friends. I see the same thing every god damn day.

I get to the same class everybody has, just different classroom. Every morning, girls doing their hair and makeup. Guys messing around throwing paper airplanes. Does nobody get tired of doing the same thing everyday?

My schedule is the same. I want to do something different for once. I want to have a girlfriend who is like me; different from society. I want to take her places and spoil her.

But no.

The government wants us to be alike so there's no war. Everyday is nothing new. If you die, you die. The people who dig up graves will find you eventually. It could be weeks later after your dead. Nobody has a funeral for you. Why? Everybody is pretty forgetful.

Sad, I know.

~~~

Finally school is over for the day. I go home and change into my work clothes. Do I rest? No.

I'm constantly pushed and I wonder if everyone has a step mother who is a bitch.

I finish up and head out to work.

"Don't be slacking!"

"Yes, ma'am." I lock the door and leave.

~~~

Five o'clock and I'm finally off work.

"Have a good night, Winter!" My co-worker Joe calls out as I leave the building. I wave bye and make my way home.

As I walk my thoughts slowly consume me.

Useless...

Abnormal...

Ugly...

Depressing...

Annoying......

I find myself close the the edge of a bride. I must've zoned out. I stop myself and continue on home.

~~~

I arrive home ten minutes later than I usually do.

"You're home late." My step mother walks out of her room with her arms crossed. "Why?" I locked the door.

"I was caught up in traffic." I lied.

"How dare you lie to me." She quickly walks forward and grabs my ear pulling me into the living room. She throws me onto the floor and begins kicking me.

My stomach and my sides ache. I curl into a ball and protect my head. She suddenly stopped. Hearing the clicks of her belt, I know what's next...

~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed the first part. Sorry it's bad.