Chapter 3

She was staring out the window
And the snow, it was falling
Seemed like everything
I used to know It was crumbling
She cannot cope and it hurts inside her mind
Couldn't let it go, let it go
Couldn't bear to ever be alone
She wondered how this had happened
-Heartbreak Story, The Wanted
*************************
The tears streamed down my face at a rapid pace as I sared out of the window, watching the greenery on the drive to school. She had just told me that Harry effing Styles was searching forme. He didn't just start searching for me, oh nooo, it's been years!
"Bethany calm down. It's nothing." Ellis said plainly, like a crazy bad person wasn't after me.
"Bethany calm down?! That'swhat you say in this type of matter?!" I practically screamed at her.
"Beth-" I cut her off before she could continue
"There is a fucking MURDER is after me and you tell me to fucking calm down?! WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I had never yelled at her so much, but it just seemed right at the moment. I needed to let my temper out without losing our friendship.
"Stop the car and let me out." I said barely above a whisper, clearing my throat.
"What!?" She said stopping the car to the side.
"Look Ellis I'm sorry." I said, using her full name, "I shouldn't have blown up on you. I just need to let my temper out. Ill meet you at school." I simply stated and walked out the car.
She looked at me one last time before driving off.
I sighed to myself know there was a good 20 minute walk to school, but I knew it would give me time to think about all the shit that has been going on lately.
I honestly didn't want to hurt my friendship with Ellis. I knew she hasn't had the best family situations and I was her only family-ish person. I know what I said was wrong and I definitelyneed to find a better way of apologizing to her, and I honestly will...I really, really care about her.
My thoughts were interrupted by a black range rover stopping right next to me and I knew not to check and see who it was. For all I know it could be Harry Styles.
The windows rolled down revealing a man with black sunglasses on. He looked around 25, and it did frighten me that a man would just do this. Although I can't lie and say he was ugly...he seemed extremely attractive.
"What's your name kitten?"
Okay never mind. No longer attractive. He's a sick pervert.UNCLE JOHN! ALERT! ALERT! ABORT! ABORT! RUN! My mind was screaming at me as my heart was pounding un-naturally fast.
"And why would I tell a strangerthat?" I laughed nervously and started walking away from him.
"Ah ah ah." The man said getting out of his car, and started jogging over to me.
He grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me into his him. "There's no way in hell I'm letting you leave. I've been searching for you for years Bethany." He whispered seductivly into my ear, and that's what hit me.
He knows my name.
He has been searching for me for years.
He's...
Harry Styles...
"Y-you're H-Harry S-Styles." I stuttered, he laughed at me and smirked darkly.
"Correct kitten." He said pulling me to his car. " If you scream, I won't hesitate to shove a bullet down your throat." He threatened then chuckled, "Though I'd love to shove something else down it..."
He handcuffed my hands together behind my back and then he tied my feet. He harshly threw me in the backseat floor and I fell with a loud thud. He closed the door and went to his own to start driving me to wherever.
All I could do was scream and sob. My life was ruined. He was going to mark me. Claim me his. And the worst part...I can't escape.
'Yes you can' a voice in my head said. 'No one needs to know' it spoke again. And honestly it was right. I just need a plan. An actualgood one...
I decided to sleep after thinking for about an hour or two. I knew it wasn't safe at all but my eyes thought differently and I drifted slowly to sleep...

________________________

Thanks for reading!!

Comment!

+

Vote!

~S