Kyoya ootori x tamaki suoh (ouran high school host club)

Studying
Kyoya pov

"Tamaki cmon we need to study" I told my beautiful blonde boyfriend. We were studying for the test coming up. One that counts for half of our grade. Or at least I was studying. Tamaki is laying under the kotatsu playing a video game.

"But babe it's so boring" tamaki cried. "I already know most of it" He really didn't like studying. He was smart and knew the material , but it didn't help to study either way.

"So what. This test is worth half our grade." I push up my glasses.

"We could alway just make out instead" he said staring off into space. I blushed. -that does sound like fun- I thought.

"Sure. After we study"
"Cmon mommy," he cooed
" study first."
"Studying is going to take to longggg" tamaki complained.

-Hmm.- I thought. -I have an idea- I went over to my boyfriend and sat under the kotatsu next to him. I start giving him kisses on his neck. I hear him gasp and moan at my touch. I stop and smirk at him. Tamaki gave me a pout when I stopped.

"You want more daddy ?" I whispered in his ear.
"Y-yes mommy"
"Good" I stated. He looked at me confused as I place a book in front of him and open to the start of where we need to be studying on.
"Wha-" tamaki started to question. I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips.

"I have a little incentive for you. For each question you answer , I'll kiss you." Tamaki and I both blushed as his eyes widened. "And for each page we complete..."
"F-for each page we complete ?" He said blushing and nervous.

"For each page" I start to say as I put my hands on his chest. "I'll remove" I start to rub tamaki's chest with one hand. "An article" I rub his leg , near his crotch. Tamaki whimpered. "of clothing" I whisper in his ear. I look into his eyes and smirk.

Tamaki's face was as red as a tomato. He gulped and immediately grabbed the book and went to answer a problem. -heh. I have him right where I want him. I just hope I don't get distracted from studying myself-

"25 !" Tamaki shouted. I smiled and gave him a kiss. He blushed at my touch.

This is gonna be a fun night.

(A/N sorry this story sucks and is so short. My brain isn't working at the moment. Let me know what you think and if you want me to write a story about a favorite ship of yours. Till then , hope you enjoy the two stories I have so far. I'll try to update daily , or as often as I can.)