Jacoby x Tony (Papa Roach)

Bus prank

Tony pov
It was the Fourth of July and we had just finished playing a show in vegas.

We were touring with a couple bands and we had just finished up with the eighth show of the tour.

Why does that matter you ask ? Well when ever we tour we have this tradition or so. Every eighth show we pull pranks on one another.

Its just something to get the edge off or congratulating ourselves for another tour. We've done this for years.

I've lost hair , been stranded a couple hours , Jacoby has had his shampoo replaced with mayonnaise. I once poured melted butter all over Tobins bunk. And Jerry has been taped to the roof. So many things.

I've had the worst of it when it comes to Jacoby pulling pranks on me. But I can't honestly say that I mind. That gorgeous man can do whatever he wants to me. I maybe have a slight crush on the guy but that's not the point.

Ok maybe it is.

-man this drum set never gets easier to put away- I thought -atleast tomorrow is a day off from tour.-

"Yo Jacoby , Tony, the manager wants to see you guys. He's in the room at the end of the hall" Jerry told us. -huh ok weird-

"Yeah ok" we replied, not thinking anything of it. Jacoby and I walk to the room. As we are walking I had this weird feeling we were being followed. I brushed it off though and kept my focus on trying not to stare at the beautiful man next to me.

"What to you think he wants ?" Jacoby asked me.
"No idea honestly" I replied. Looking into his soft green orbs. I blushed and looked away. Hoping he didn't notice.

We got to the room but it was empty. I turn to leave thinking we went to the wrong place but the door was stuck and wouldn't open. A note came from under the door saying ha pranked ya ! See you tomorrow ! ;)

"Fuck..." Jacoby whined. "Tomorrow?? What does that mean ? We are stuck here all night ?"
"I have no clue" I snarled. I'm being stranded again but this time in a locked room ?? I mean atleast I have company but fuck man !
"I can't believe I'm being stranded again..." i started to freak out.

I know they will be back of course. But being alone (even with another person) stuck in an unfamiliar place scares me.

"Heyy heyy it's ok man" Jacoby whispered in my ear , trying to calm me down. He knows how bad my anxiety can get. He sat me down on the floor and put his arm around me for support. I blushed at his touch. I looked down. Jacoby then grabbed my chin with a couple fingers and made me face him. I blushed harder.

"You're so cute when you blush" Jacoby winked. I blushed more , looking at him with a confused face -did he really just say I was cute ?- Jacoby chuckled , and brought his lips to mine.

I was hesitant at first , but then melted into the kiss. His lips were so tender, they smelled like vanilla(his chapstick) and they moved along perfectly with mine. After a minute of making out he pulled away. I missed his touch already.

"I have a confession." He explained "it was my idea to lock us in here..."
"WHAT" I exclaimed.
"I wanted to be alone with you" he replied. A sad look in his eyes. How could I be mad at that face. I took his face in my hands and kissed him again.
"It's ok. I'm really glad you did"

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and talking till we passed out in each other's arms.

The next morning Jerry walks in and snaps a picture of the couple. He throws a bag of donuts at the two and says to hurry up or they will leave them behind for real. Then he winked and walked away.