01

I'm hilaena, i've lived in Chicago my whole life. Just strolling taking a walk is usually what i do, sometimes just to roll a blunt. Here i am walking, i started to curve to turn but i saw a cop car. i had a blunt in my pocket j seem suspicious considering its southside Chicago. Shit you'd be stupid to walk around here without protection. i start walking away from the cop down towards the alibi. i love this place only bc i get to see V. V is like my mom i never had.
"hey momma V." i say walking in to the alibi.
"hello sweetness."
"where Kev?"
"working on the pool table, it broke and he's been working on it for an hour. you should see if he needs help."
i walk over towards kev.
*flashback*
It's so cold. i'm only 4. why am i out on the streets?
"hey there cuteness. are you okay? do you wanna come with us?" A tall man said.
i nodded. i didn't know what to do.
*flashback ends*
"oh hey hilaena!"
"hi kev, uh V said you might need help?"
"yeah i've been working on this table for an hour and i can't seem to find what's wrong."
i look back at him looking at the top of the table to the bottom.
"uh kev."
Confused Kev looks toward me. I go under and fix the leg.
"there you go genius."
he laughed and hugged me. i'm glad i met them. they treat me like i'm their actual daughter. i cant imagine life without them.
"has frank came in yet?"
"uh no w--" he gets stopped.
"hello everybody. i'm back from the dead."
"oh shit." i mumbled.
i remember asking momma V and kev where he was and they said in the hospital. damn that mother fucker came out alive. surprised i am, just as everyone else. i get up out of the seat by the bar.
"bye momma, bye dad."
*kev and v's pov*
"bye momma, bye dad."
we looked at each other.
"did she just say mom and dad?" we nodded. we had to reply.
"bye sweetie!"
*hilaena's pov*
i started walking down the street as i bumped into this guy.
"hey watch it." i said.
"uh i'm sorry." he replied.
i walked on going to the house. the guy was walking towards my house.
"what are you doing?" i yelled at him.
"going home what are you doing?!" he yelled back. This tall women comes out, 
"Carl quit yelling, this is why the neighbors don't like us."
carl? i've heard that name come out of V and kev's mouth. i'll wait till they come home and ill ask.
*they're home*
"uh mom? dad? who are the people next to us, why have i never met them?"
"well sweetie, they don't really come out as much around here, Fiona, which is the person taking care of them, is my best friend. i go over there but she hasn't came here." V said with a smile.
"well can we go meet them?"
she nodded. we walk over there and they just walk in.
"Fiona, Debbie, Lip, Ian, and Carl. This is hilaena." they all waved at me. wow this is a big family. really nice to have probably.
*Carls POV*
"Fiona, Debbie, Lip, Ian, and Carl. this is hilaena." we all waved. i had conflict with her earlier. but whatever.
"hey girl." i said to her.
"carl, leave her alone, damnit. you don't need to have every girl." fiona snapped.
"i don't even get any girls." i replied.
*hilaenas pov*
"carl leave her alone damnit. you dont need every girl." fiona snapped.
"i don't even get any girls." carl replied.
fiona rolled her eyes,
"hey you're welcome over here whenever. debbie why don't you and hilaena go upstairs and hangout."
we headed upstairs. debbie and i were talking about school coming back in a month.
"why are we talking about school, that place is trash." i laughed.
"yeah i agree." we both laughed.
*carl comes in*
"hey, you guys wanna watch a movie?" he questioned looking at us.
"uh i'm down."
he put in a scary movie. debbie didnt pay attention to it, she fell right asleep.
"carl?"
"what?"
"why do you have cornrows?"
"uh, because i do."
"okay... wanna watch another movie?"
"yeah come with me." we headed downstairs to pick another movie. we went back upstairs into debbie's room to watch it. he looked at me and stared. we both just locked eyes. we didn't look away, i have no idea what's happening.
"hey guys." fiona whispers
our eyes stop looking towards one another.
"yeah?" we both said.
"why don't y'all go downstairs and watch the movie since debs is sleeping."
we nodded and got our things as we went downstairs. we plopped on the couch as a movie was already in, we didn't feel like changing it. he sat on one side and i sat on the other. we looked at each other during the movie and interlocked our eyes once again.
am i feeling something ? he is really cute, and seems like a bad ass. am i craving a gallagher?
//
that's the end of chapter one :) is this a cliffhanger ? yes yes it is. i'm gonna try to post. kisses.