02

Am i craving a gallagher? i cant be. or am i? no stop.
Our eyes still as can be locked together, gazing into one another's soul, our lips connected. i know this is a bad idea i already know. so i pull away.
"oh i'm really sorry. i didn't mean to." together we said.
"don't say that. it was really nice." carl exclaimed. he seemed happy about it a
i guess. we both smiled.
"you're really pretty you know."
"really carl?" i said annoyed.
"it's true, don't pretend it's not." he laughed. his laugh is so precious. his smile and everything.
"you're not bad yourself gallagher." i smiled and winked.
we continued to watch the movie. i jumped at a part, and jumped right into his arms.
"i'm sorry. i--" he cut me off and wrapped his aromas around me.
"don't worry about it." he blushed. i sat there in his arms. i wanted to lay down, so i layed down in his lap. he started playing with my hair. oh my god i love when people play with my hair.
"you good h?"
"lol yeah. i just love when people play with my hair."
"okay then i'll continue." he smirked.
i started dazing off. i couldn't remember the last time someone played with my hair.
*the next morning.* we ended up falling asleep on the couch, cuddling. i felt safe in his arms. not absolutely sure why.
"goodmorning." fiona smirked.
"good morning fi." i smiled.
"so what did you guys do last night?" she asked as i got up.
"we didn't do anything but watch the movie, then i fell asleep and i guess he did too."
"well y'all looked pretty comfortable. very cute." she walking into the kitchen.
"carl, carl, carl." i kept saying in his ear.
"what?" he said opening one eye. immediately he opened both.
"wow you're just as beautiful in the morning." he smiled. i just met him though. it's not like we're together together. man, i want him so bad.
*carls pov*
"wow you're just as beautiful in the morning." i smiled. we just met but she's someone i could imagine myself with. she's gorgeous, her smile is perfect, and just everything about her. Last night during the movie we got to know each other more. (i know i didn't put it in hilaenas pov) she made me feel like i'm not the only fucked up person.
"breakfast!" fiona yelled. we walked in the kitchen and sat down next to each other.
*hilaenas pov*
"i just love eggs and bacon." i smiled.
"i know love, V and Kev told me yesterday." she smiled back.
i smiled. i love kev and V so much. they make me so happy, it's like i'm their actual child.
"thank you."
"no problem. eat up."
i ate and went and layed on the couch. after i eat i get so tired. so i kinda fell back asleep.
*two hours later*
i wake up, carl's lap is under my head. i love this. i like him a lot, and i know Kev and V wouldn't mind.
"good afternoon gorgeous." he smiled.
"good afternoon. i better go home. i keep forgetting i live next door."
"no it's okay. Kev and V came over earlier and said they didn't care how long you stayed here. only if you want to."
of course i do want to. so i guess i will.
*1 month later*
i'm laying upstairs in Carl's bed. not knowing he just got out the shower, he comes in with only a towel on. i pretend i'm still sleeping, i really want to go back to sleep. Carl threw clothes on real quick and jumped back up here. he snuggled me close. i 'woke' up. he smiled and kissed my lips passionately. he released the kiss.
"you're such a tease." i rolled my eyes.
"not that you're not either." he laughed.
we layed there together, cuddled up he drifted to sleep. i looked up at him and smiled. i couldn't help but kiss his face all over.
"wake up cuteness." i kissed his cheeks, then his nose, next his forehead, then his lips. he still hasn't woken up.
"babe." i said holding his hand. 5 minutes later he finally woke up.
"jesus. you're hard to wake up. i know not to do that again." he smiled and kissed my cheek. he jumped off the bed and held his arms out to catch me.
"you don't always have to do that to know?"
"i know but i like too." he smirked.
i smacked his arm very lightly. i don't know who's face i'd rather wake up to every morning.
we walk down stairs.
"what's going on? how didn't we hear this?" carl and i say in sync.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?!
"where are you taking fiona!"

the end of this chapter. another cliffhanger?!!! ;) until next chapter.