Prologue [ 0 ]

AN/ hola. My names Kenzie and I love to write short storiesssss. SOOO I hope you like this one (it should be v emotional) THANKS 💓
-
The lights in the gym went out, Tella hid in her corner behind the bleachers. As she heard the door slam shut and the last echoing foot step echo she quietly sprinted to the locker room. everyday she kept a hair pin in her pocket or hooked to her sleeve, so she could pick the lock on the door. She heard the satisfying 'click' and entered the room. She slammed her duffle bag on to the metal bench sitting in the middle of the room, after slowly closing the door. She grabbed a towel out of the bag , 'Property of Lakewood High School' it read. She smirked at it, she usually didn't steal, but the school hasn't noticed her using it for the past three months, they didn't even notice her using the locker room shower for that long.
As she turned on the shower water it slowly warmed up. Every now and then the water froze, or got steaming hot. This caused Tella to jump back and yelp.
Tella knew no one was ever at school this late, so she felt comfortable
singing in the shower. She already had her music blasting through the room.
(Start playing music above!)
"Tell me that you turned down the man,"
"Who asked for you hand,
Cause you're waiting for me."
"And I know, you're gonna be away a while."
"But I've got no plans at all to leave..."
"And would you take away my hopes and dreams
And just stay with me?"
"Oh all my senses come to life, while I, stumbling home as drunk
As I have ever been, and I'll never leave again.."
"Cause you are the only o-"
A knock.
Tella stops singing and grabs her phone to turn off the music, She didn't care about damaging her phone right now. She can't get in trouble.
'Please don't be Mr. Calloway!' She yells in her mind. Another knock. She squeezes her eyes shut. She frantically picks up the towel and wraps it around her body.
The door opens and someone with a deep but soft voice speaks,
"I hate to interrupt the show, but you are an awful singer."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYYYYYEEEEE I DID ITTTTTT, I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT ITS A PROLOGUE SO THATS ALL BYEEEE -Kenzooooo