California Part 1

The loud roaring of the airplane about to land woke up Marinette. She turned to check on Alya and she noticed that Alya had been up the whole time. " Alya are you okay?" Marinette asked with a sleepy voice. " Yeah, I only slept for a little bit, I was too excited!" Alya answered obviously awaken!
( 20 mins later when the plane lands)
MARI I AM SO EXCITED!!! Alya screamed on there way off the airplane. " Me too! I can't wait to see my cousin again! I missed her and my uncle and aunt so much!" Marinette exclaimed. As soon as they stepped in the airport they heard someone yell " MARINETTE!" At the top of their lungs. Marinette turned and screamed " BRIDGETTE!" They ran toward each other and gave a bear hug ( Kind of like how they do it in the movies!)
I can't believe you guys moved down here!! I'm so excited! Bridgette exclaimed. " We are too! Let's go!" Marinette responded.
( On their way to the car)
" MARINETTE!!!" Aunt Tikki and Uncle Plagg screamed
" AUNT TIKKI! UNCLE PLAGG! I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" Marinette responded
" You must be Alya! We've heard nothin but good things about you!" They said
" Thanks, I'm totally stoked to be here with my Bestie!" Alya responded
" Well let's go ahead and take you to your new home!" Aunt Tikki said
" Okay!" Alya and Marinette responded
(In the car)
Marinette was thinking about the adventures she and Alya and Bridgette could experience!
" Jé T'aime California!" Marinette thought in her head. She didn't know what amazing things would happen in a new place...

Thank you for reading this new chapter, I am sorry it's not very long. Please leave some suggestions in the comments. I can't wait to write more!

~Noa💙🎶🎹